The Stage's Periphery

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby nods to Idun, "I would like a chance to try a few things, see if I can gather more information from the necklace, if that is ok with you guys." she wasn't sure if it would work, but it was worth a shot, and she was not about to leave it with James. "Three days works for me. When we meet with him again, it might be worth allowing him hold the necklace and seeing what happens. Though I am not completely for it yet, I want to look ahead and make sure it is the right decision." she says, hoping the got what she was getting at. She didn't want to come out and say she planned looking into the future, looking to see if James having the necklace would be a good move.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

m
    magiuspendragon

It's been a couple days since hte last post. October, feel free to use a glimpse to cast what spells you want to investigate the necklace, and I'll send you the results. Anyone else who wants to do some "downtime investigation" may do the same. In the meantime, you all can start up the next scene.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.