Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dinner, Discourse, Dancing

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"I'm into the darker metal genres and a lot of my ink reflects that. Some of those designs came to mind when I listened to certain bands - Dimmu Borgir would be a good example - and I gave images to the lyrics. Others, like the vinework, were more for bringing things together. Would I change anything about them? No, they are all a form of memory."

PRE

"Ah, I see. Well, I like the designs nonetheless. I have to admit that mine are just for the aesthetics, but that in it's own way is a statement. There was a time in my life when aesthetics were the most important thing, and now I suppose they represent that memory, if nothing else," Rea replied, realizing that for once it wasn't painful to look at the past. There was too much in her life for it to hurt now.

Juno nodded. "It is a funny thing how we rely on memory. But at the same time we can be so afraid of it. For example, it would be an easy matter to work up a portrait of my....companion...and have it inked where I could easily see his face. But in the end, memory can be a difficult thing to work from, and I am afraid that I will miss one detail or another, and it would be a sham of a likeness."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread