Ended
Watch

A Meeting with the Au Pair

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess clasped her hands and gave them both a gentle nod. “This has been a delightful evening Madam Au Pair Sage and Mr. de l’Aubespine.” Ariana spoke in a conclusive tone.

“If anything should arise that you have questions on in the future, please seek out myself or Madam Au Pair. We are always willing to assist you in such matters.” Ariana rose from her seat and looked to the two of them. "If there is nothing further, I shall return to my office. Both of you, please have a wonderful evening." She waited a moment before turning to the door.

"Likewise, Madame Seneschal Donovan, Madame Au Pair Sage. This has been a most informative evening. You have my sincere thanks, for the tutelage provided." He bowed as he finished, once to the Seneschal, and once to the Au Pair. He could not help but wonder what the next phase of his application would look like. He made no movement, waiting to see if the Au Pair had anything further to add.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Thank you Madam Seneschal Donovan." she says, standing and offering a bow to Ariana. "You are welcome Mr. de l’Aubespine, please don't hesitate to call if have any other questions, or need assistance with anything." offering him a bow. "I enjoyed our meeting, and I hope you both enjoy the rest of your evening."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess smiled to both of them. “I thank you both for including me in this evening’s studies. I do hope we can all speak again soon.” Her hand gestured openly for a moment. “As you both know, my office is always open so please feel free to call on me if anything is needed.”

Her head turned to Daniella and then to Nathaniel with a beautiful smile. “Madam Au Pair Sage and Mr. de l’Aubepsine I hope you both have a wonderful evening.” With her final words, Ariana departed from the room. Over a year ago, she was on the other side of the fence having to bow and curtsy to those above her station. As of late, she had only to do that with a few individuals. Times had certainly changed as the Lordess walked with a tall presence out of the room, despite her actual height. She did enjoy being a part of Sacramento’s Unconquered.

"Good evening, Madame Seneschal Donovan" replies the Lord before his Priscus departs, soon turning back towards the Au Pair "I wish you a good evening, Madame Au Pair Sage. If you will excuse me, I shall return to my abode" bowing his head slightly as he finished, his inflection polite.

It had been an interesting meeting, that much was sure. Informative, if more than slightly stressful at times. The words of praise he had received had lightened his spirits, somewhat. But the scratching he felt whenever he left his abode gnawed at the back of his mind, a constant itch he could never seem to be rid of. But even if his petition for induction into the Unconquered failed, he had no doubt that the training he had received would prove valuable. Which in turn, made this evenings expedition worthwhile.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She returns Arianas smile, and bows, "And you as well Madam Seneschal Donovan." she then turns to Nathaniel, offering him a slight bow of her head, "A good evening to you as well Mr. de l’Aubepsine." and she will make her way out of the Avalon.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread