Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Road Trip

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

A short nod. "So once we get there, we park, throw up our smokeescreen, and see how many we can take by surprise. Sound like a plan?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"That works." Sally says simply, she did not see a problem in her alpha's plan, as long as they could do just that, remain stealthy. But we will see. She wanted to try something once they stopped, hopefully it will help.

K
    Kazakin

"What if we get separated?" Stefan asked, after a moment. "We need a point to regroup at." He leant back against the chair, scratching his chin. "I mean, we're not leaving anyone behind in the middle of Anshega territory."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"First rule is, try not to get separated in the first place. But if it does happen, I'll find you. I've picked up a few tricks here and there."

He glances toward Stefan in the rear-view mirror. "Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you could do the same. The Cahalunim seem fond of teaching their chosen how to keep tabs on packmates."

I
    Irina

Alejandra nodded her assent to the plan. but was inwardly determined not to lose track of them in dangerous territory. Of course they needed to account for the possibility, but such a thing happening would detract from the mission.

The Irraka was very much into missions not going awry.

"So we stay within sight of each other at all times?" she checked softly.

S
    Sally Romanov

"That is the safest thing to do. If we must split up, we split in groups of two." Sally's voice drifts out of her mouth and up from her book...

K
    Kazakin

"I can," Stefan said simply. "But I'm guessing Faithkeeper and Alejandra can't. Okay. If we split, then we make sure that I'm in one group and Firebringer's in the other. Makes sense." He paused, glancing out of the window.

"Must be a good book, Sal, whatcha readin'?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Its my mother's. Its a mix of a recipe book, a spell book, and a journal. Its all I have left of her." Sally explains looking back to Stefan and giving him a sorrowful smile.

"Are we almost there?" Sally asked.

K
    Kazakin

With their plans settled, the Seekers continue the remaining drive towards Lake Berryessa, where their destiny might well await...

Seekers continue here. Nice pack bonding, guys, well done.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.