Ended
Watch

The Odd Couple

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Steven

"Not particularly. But Yes, Nightfall is Winter. And I do not know. I assume the Sun Banisher Harvey and Big Swilla." Dorian says while twiddling his thumbs.

S
    Sasha

"Yeah I could see why that big guy would be her protector. Eeks." Her eyes lit in a slightly freaked expression.

...Till she saw Dorian twiddle.

L'aire threw her hands up in the air in a near defeated motion. "Am I keeping you from something?" Her eyebrows raised. "I mean if you want to go do something else or whatever, don't let me keep you." Gawd

S
    Steven

"Bored? No we are good. Why?" He looks to his thumbs, "Oh we apologize. Yes, Big Swilla is an imposing figure. I am not sure as to what place we will find in our court."

S
    Sasha

The Fairest felt like she was forcing the Darkling to speak at this point. So her lithe frame stood up from the living room floor and she looked at him. "Alright, I'm sure I'm keeping you from something. I'm gonna go finish unpacking."

As she started out of the living room she snapped her fingers remembering something and quickly turned to Dorian. "By the way, if you feel like borrowing one of my outfits make sure you hang it up or have it cleaned when you're done." Doing whatever it is you do...

S
    Steven

"Very well L'aire" Dorian stands and goes back to his room, humming something on his way there....

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.