Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Developing the Mirror

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Ah, yeah, its difficult right now. Like I said earlier, we've never been a particularly popular bunch and those who have tried have left before developing the trust required to earn and keep their titles," Terri explained before chuckling, "There's nothing sinister about it, if that's what you're wondering."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"Yeah, I thought that may be the case, but it seemed better to ask than to make assumptions" replied the Darkling with his usual slight smile, thin enough to hide his fangs.

He went silent for a time as he chewed over his own thoughts. The things he wanted to ask were the things he knew he shouldn't, and everything else was little more than small talk.

Ahh, no. There is that. Perhaps she could point me in the right direction.

"I would bring this up with the Pal..." he paused midsentence as a mortal emerged from one of the small shops there were passing, resuming moments latter in a slightly quieter tone "...-adin, but we don't seem to have one right now. Is there anybody around the Freehold I could talk to about more martial matters? I like to be fairly involved when it comes to things like patrols, training, defence planing...you know, all that fun stuff." His smile turned into a wry grin as he finished. Normally the Summer Court was a safe bet in that regard, but he seen almost as many would-be generals from the camps of Spring and Winter.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I'd have a chat with Spartan, if I were you," Terri suggested matching his tone. "I'm pretty certain he'd be able to point you in the right direction. Have you met him yet?" she added.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

"Can't say I have. Would I be right in assuming that he is the kind of guy who prefers his weather warm?" There were a few too many pedestrians to speak openly, and it was a pain to keep whispering. The Darkling didn't see any real point in being so secretive about anything short of magic itself, but it was a small price to avoid stepping on peoples toes.

Description

PRE

"Oh, yeah, the warmest," Terri chuckled. "You'll find him at the Forge. Its a heavy metal club as well as possessing a cage to fight in. Its very Spartan."

Terri's good nature was infectious, and the Leechfinger couldn't help but chuckle alongside the Harvest Envoy. "Thanks, I'll have to go take a gander, if I don't catch him around the hotel sometime."

"Now that I think of it, Rook may have mentioned him once before, does he answer to Caster, by any chance?"

Description

PRE

"Yes, that's right!" Terri replied with a grin. "He's a talented weapons master. You'll like him."

"Oh? Then I shall likely enjoy our meeting, indeed." He stated in the evilest tone he could muster on a moments notice. It sounded much like a Simon Templeman-esk Doctor Doom.
    He managed to keep a straight face for a few moments, then lost it and gave a short chuckle.

"Probably a little late to bring this up now, but I have no idea where we are headed. Care to lead the way?" He said mirthfully, his fangs peaking through his wry grin.

OOC

Description

PRE

Terri laughed, linking her arm through Alda's.

"Not a problem, hunny. I'll make sure you don't get lost."

Maybe she was joking. Then again, maybe not.

End Scene. Nice one, thanks

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread