Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Back Inside the Inferno

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 15 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last

"That's all good," Inquisitor Smith pauses for effect, "...if you're eager to settle for less." Now David looks up to Crowbar but with a different tint to his mascara-framed eyes, this time they seem to be darker. "Speaking of not seeing things happening, I really don't see you advancing to anything more than just a club bouncer..."

Dark Night of the Soul

"Last time I came here it was out of general curiosity. But since then I've been wronged by the very people I acted to protect. Now I've returned with a different reason: I want the wrong they committed to be set right, I want the power and ability to fix the clusterfuck they made." Taylor knew he/she was being overly vague by using "they," but he/she figured Samael didn't care too much about the who and why rather than the what.

J
    Jak

Alastair throws himself back in his chair in frustration. I don't know. Is there a fire alarm we can pull? That might at least give us more room to maneuver.

Kharn

"I do not know, we can try to find one, but honestly, do you really think it will distract them?" Fenix says looking around at the people grinding, slithering, and some even going all out in their lustful acts.

J
    Jak

Alastair chuckles darkly. "And would they even hear it over the music? I don't know. I'm going to take a look anyway, though."

I'm not going to just let Mariel go.

Alastair jumps up and begins looking around the outer walls of the club for a fire alarm or an alarmed emergency exit door.

Kharn

Fenix smiles as Alastair hops up and begins his little easter hunt for an alarm to set off. So young, so blind to the casualties that are required at times... He thinks. He didn't Mariel dead, far from it, nor did he was to kill senselessly, but he could see no other way.

Alastair needs to roll a Perception check.

J
    Jak

Perception Roll

It takes Alastair several minutes to find the fire alarm, mostly because it is located near the hallway that leads to the bathrooms and the back door, and a making-out couple is leaned against it.

J
    Jak

Alastair does the best he can to writhe his arm around the couple and reach the fire alarm. He can't help but rub against them to some degree, but hopefully he'll be able to catch the lever.

An emergency exit door would have been easier. Come on...

((If you need a Dexterity roll or something let me know.))

"Dude, leave us alone, can't you see we're busy" says the male of the couple, swatting at Alastair's hand.

Roll Str + Dex to grab the alarm

Page 13 of 15 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread