Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
MnG 8: Four & Reverb

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Lux

PRE

OOC

"Well, I could direct you to some of the Mysterium if you wanted to try and see what lore they have, but otherwise you're standing in the public fountain of information. If you want to meet specific people, I could direct you to a few members of the Orders, or to the Councilors as well. I'm afraid I don't quite know about the other subject you mentioned...Do you know anything about it, Four?"
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Lorehouse? Um... I think I've heard Free Council people mention one... Err, no idea what it is, To be honest." Four gives a shrug and scratches his head. "Have a feeling Pulp would've known what it was if he was still here..."

B
    Beej

"Oh well, i.i.if you could lend ma.ma...." Reverb stops, takes a breath and scowls at the floor for a few beats. "If you could....point me..toward any..one....you...know....that..would.be....help.. ful."

Lux

PRE

"Well, how about I give you some important numbers so if you later think of a specific position you would like to contact you can do that. There's no one who you should see in general, though," Lux said, almost pointedly ignoring the mention of Pulp Noir. "There's a slight problem about the Free Council, though...it's Head, who also happens to be our Path Councilor, is wrapped up in something so you won't be able to contact him. I can give you the number of one of the Free Council members, though. Her name's October, but she goes by Toby, I believe."

OOC
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four drops his hand and blinks in surprise. He hadn't known that. That was something to think on later. "Err... and uh... Anything else to be done?"

B
    Beej

Reverb types contact info his his iphone and nods his head while Lux explains matters. "Th.tha.thank you. I'll ma.ma.ma.make sure to speak wi.with the He.he.Herald to.tomorrow."

Lux

PRE

"Sure, no problem. If there's nothing else I can help you with, though, I think I'll leave you in Four's capable hands. He's a good guy, Reverb, so don't be afraid to ask him for advice."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Yeah, you should get going, Lux. Thanks." He turns to Reverb, trying to think of what else to suggest or talk about.

B
    Beej

Reverb smiles and stuffs his phone back into his pocket. "Th.tha..thanks, both of you. I'll start ge.getting in ta.touch with these pe.people. Also, Ga.ga.game of Thrones is on tonight, so I.I.I.I.I be.better get ra.ra.running."

Lux

PRE

"Alright. It was good to see you Four, and nice meeting you Reverb. Take care, both of you," the Deacon said, before turning to exit the store.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.