Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Meet Me at the Train Station

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

PRE

Tracy listens to the Mekhet's words and then gives him a nod. "Perhaps one of them can take a look into it," she says to him with a smile. "I will send the rest of the team a message to check on their status, and let them know we are on our way back." With those words, the tiny Deputy pulls out her cell phone and starts typing a message for the others.

Text Message

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I think that everything is possible, Mark.' Alice thankfully takes the last footage and puts it in her handbag. She quickly reads the message sent to her by the Deputy.

Time to go on, it appears.

She nods her head. 'I must thank you for your part in this investigation, Mr. Coleman. My team will look at the footage carefully, everyone should feel safe around here. Now, is there anything else you could tell me? If not, at least have my number.' Again a friendly smile, and Alice takes a business card from her handbag. This one has just her name and contact information, with no mention of Club Ember as the ones she usually gives away.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Cross

Neil nods his understanding and adjusts his investigation kit backpack for maximum comfort for the walk back, following her back to the initial meeting point.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

He wants Alice to stick around but, in truth he has nothing more to offer. An exchange of business cards seems to conclude his interlude with glamor and the romance of the world of the PI.

"I don't think I can help you anymore..." he adds sadly. "You can drop by anytime you like though...if you have further questions..." his voice trails off as he allows himself an appraising glance over the entrancing lady in front of him.

I'm sorry there was a pause there, I was waiting to see if there would be a little more interchange between characters. As there seems to be a natural break now, I'm very happy to fast forward to any aftermath meeting they may assemble at to discuss findings and theories. If Tracy wishes to host it somewhere, please feel free! Thank you all for a very cool and fascinating scene!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

OOC

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil takes a couple of quick photos before leaving, getting the address of that camera, the name of the building it was on, and the nearest intersection, as well as writing down the cross-street where it would possibly see the van before finally heading off with Tracy.

OOC

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

ooc

Jennifer quickly burns the files from the coroner's report onto two discs for safe keeping. She then checks her search engines in multiple tabs to see if uses for the drugs had turned up any more information yet.
    "I'm searching for uses of the drugs. In case its a sedative... or something more nefarious." Jennifer shares. "I think we should probably tell the Deputy and the others what we have found. How is the editing going?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Very well then, Mark Coleman. It has been a pleasure working with you. A good evening.' Alice nods and smiles before she turns around to leave.

As she walks away, she sends a text to the others to let them know she is coming as well.

I agree
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Excellent, we'll close there.

If Tracy ( Jag ) wishes to host or open the next scene somewhere...or PM me with the outline of detail and invitees and I'll happily try to set the scene. Again, thank you all for a cool and fascinating scene!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread