21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(1203) Chris, Catherine and Daniella

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella bows to Martha, and offers a smile and a nod to Catherine and Chris, "Please excuse me." she will say and turn to Charles.

Daniella returns to main thread with Charles
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine waited silently, her turn would come. In the meantime her mind traced over how she had seen and experienced Oaths of Fealty in the past. When the Herald turned back to her, she settled into a calm, serious expression to mirror the blond’s expression.

Her hands clasped lightly before her as she processed the words spoken and forced herself to not look for a place to kneel. She turned her right hand over and slid the two bracelets away from her wrist, thereby exposing it to the Herald. “By my blood and bone, by my word and deed, so swear I my obedience and service to His Grace, Alder Asa Clarke, Duke of Sacramento and Prince of His Domain.”

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

As a witness of official business, Chris straightens his back into a emotionless pose. He is observing now. His role is merely symbolic, but just standing here eating out of his nose would be rude.

No, the Vala listens very attentively, and watches too, looking out if there would be a written part at all. Would a witness really be necessary, is this something supernatural? Chris trusts a fellow Mekhet when she says something is binding in spirit.

The world is full of things yet to learn.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

After listening with an expression of wide eyed attention, Martha nods. Twin tails bob. She smiles a sweetly friendly smile and, using her cane to help her, she limps forward several steps and offers Catherine a hand in formal greeting. "Thus have you so sworn! Splendid! Thank you, Miss Keyes. Thank you for the Oath you have so sworn. Congratulations! I do hope your stay in this Domain will be mutually safe and rewarding and inspirational! You may Feed and Reside in the Communal Zone, Miss Keyes. If you have any questions or matters to raise about the Domain please do not hesitate to locate either the Seneschal, the Reeve, the Bailiff of myself at this...or one of the other Elysia! We shall be always happy to help if we can. I am trying to arrange a sort of field safari to show new arrivals around the Domain so they may become familiar with it. I do hope you will feel free to join us on that expedition!" a smile to Chris too, "Thank you too, Mr Wooding, for witnessing the taking of the Oath! I hope you will be available to help share your own insights and knowledge into the Domain in the safari too!" a happy and excited smile to both.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine looked slightly nervous. An on the spot swearing of fealty was not something she did regularly. But she had seen some of how the domain was handled; and there was no problem with serving a sire who ruled as such.

When the Herald approached she turned her displayed wrist to return the formal hand shake, Another difference, and an pleasant one.. She let her hand drop to her side, before curtseying once again, “Thank you, Herald Villiers, for hearing my oath. Likewise, Mr. Wooding.” She nodded to the silent, handsome Shadow.

“I am interested in this Safari, Herald, should I await some form of announcement, or is there, perhaps, another way I can gain the forthcoming information?”

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile Martha nods to Catherine. "Splendid! If you you would be kind enough to leave with me with the details of the address of your telephone device, I shall be pleased to contact you with the information!" she smiles in a friendly manner.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris returns a nod to both Martha and Catherine with a pleasant smile. 'Naturally, Herald Villiers, I am always ready to help the Domain.'

It is funny that she calls it a safari, but he'll have to see what she means exactly. 'Thank you too, for this opportunity, it was my honor to be a witness.' He smiles handsomely to both woman again. 'Miss Keyes, if you don't mind.' Following Martha's idea, Chris offers a simple business card to the new Mekhet with his phone number, mail and a postal address.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Catherine Keyes

PRE

“Thank you.” She said her eyes lighting slightly as she accepting the card before retrieving her own from a hidden pocket in the belt she wore. The slight movement sent off a small sound of active bells, which made her smile.

She handed one of the cards to the herald and one to Chris in exchange. The card declares her name along with a her cell number and an e-mail address.

“My services are at His Majesty’s disposal, as well as at the disposal of his people, should they be needed or wanted.”

Majesty, Prince-King but not a king. Grace, Duke....I agree with you, sire, they only get more complicated.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread