Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Kimberly's Planning Session

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Toren obliges Dark Eyes's hospitality by gorging on more sweets and sodas. Between bites he'd continue his dialogue, "Oh I'm certain I'll explore the Prime Arcanum next. My Mentor has advised me to do so though it's difficult to find the time, as you said. Perhaps we could sit down together sometime and go over it, Grim?" That would be fun, he imagined, sharing knowledge for a common cause. He wondered what sort of projects they could accomplish together. If the Arcanum could be applied to architecture, Toren was sure to find a way.

“Sure why not.” Grim said as a response to toren. “As soon as my schedule has died down a bit I'll gladly help you out a bit with the prime arcanum. I in turn am pretty intrigued by the matter arcanum myself. Maybe you can provide me some insights in that arcanum in return.”
    Giant
    WP 5/5
    Health: [][][][][][][][][][]
    mana: 5/5

k
    kimura

Kiko went quiet once again simply watching everyone's remarks and expressions as she recalled something her grandmother had said about her when she had awoken ::remember Kiko-chan... we watch... we wait... we gather what we need to know before we do anything. We may be Shaman's but we also watch... we are both the hunters and the hunted::

Noctina stayed silent, she couldn't help but feel there was a bit too much of a caring and sharing vibe going on, just as long as the mysteries don't end up be traded like common scripts of paper. Noctina had no inclination to engage in the conversation of what she wanted to learn. When she wanted a teacher in something she would seek one out, not publically announce her interests to many.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

k
    kimura

After what seemed an indeterminate amount of time Kiko stood up and slightly bowed to all present "I have learned much from this encounter but I have other business to attend to if everyone will excuse me. Ja-ne Mina-san" heading over to where she had left her shoes she bent over to put them back on

Kim nods at Kiko's self-dismissal, speaking to the rest of the room. "Indeed, I think we've become a bit better acquainted with each other, which should help facilitate getting things done in the future. Does anyone have any further business to discuss here as pertains to our arcane interests, or is it time to adjourn this little meeting?"

k
    kimura

Kiko actually stood up after tying her shoe as she looked at Dark Eyes "Actually yes I do. Thank you for your Hospitality Senpai" she bowed properly to the woman this time as her heart felt a little lighter as if she could feel her grandmother smiling at her

Toren revealed from his jacket pocket a stack of business cards and made them available to the others. "I believe you all have my contact information already, except for you, Grim, but if you've lost it or need it again feel free to take one. Other than that I've nothing new to share. It was fun getting together like this." He grinned at his fellow Mystagogues and waited for them to file out accordingly from the rich setting.

k
    kimura

[] Kiko has left the scene ^_^ and a fun one I think to! []

Grimoire took one of the cards Toren had offered. “Well, I think its time for me to leave too, still have quite a bit of unpacking to do at home.” He fishes a pen out of one of his pockets and takes another of the business cards. Scribling his own contact information on it twice, before ripping it in half and offering the halves both to Dark eyes and toren. “For if you wish to contact me for a reason. Now then I'm off. Hope to see you people again, soon. It was quite a learning experience.”

[Grim leaves the scene]
    Giant
    WP 5/5
    Health: [][][][][][][][][][]
    mana: 5/5

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread