31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Cold, Hard Facts

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Queen of Sorrow sits back and listens as the others speak, her expression remaining the same as usual. Eventually she nods as Marcus comes back to his senses and says his piece. "I agree with you Marcus. The information we currently have is scarce, which is why I had asked Rust to look into it, yes?" says Katrin, finally interrupting her silent observation. "Until we know what we are truly dealing with, charging to battle against these gangsters would be foolish." Her perfect eyes look into his for a moment as she says this, hoping that Summer's Hunter would certainly know better than Summer's fallen King.

"If there's anything else I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask, no?" says the Fairest, implying that their conversation is over unless they have more questions for her.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

K
    Kazakin

Danny licked his lips, looking uncomfortable as Marcus talked about an army. That just seemed worse than he'd previously thought possible. A small group, sure, but an army?

Well, there was nothing for it, was there? He was here, and he sort of owed Smudge his life, too, which made it more important.

"Well, we'll have to start looking then," he said quietly. "P-piece of cake, right?"

I am so dead, it's not even funny.

Smudge

PRE

Smudge listened to Marcus' words and a slither of a smile attached itself to his lips. When Danny spoke, he nodded, perhaps a little too eagerly.

Anything to repay his debt.

Stripes smiles and nods at Marcus's suggestion.

"I can do sneaky, don't worry." the tiger assures him. "We need anything before we start?"

The whispers in his mantle seemed to be excited, hissing conspiratorially in the air around him. Finally seemed the young hunterheart had a chance to help out with something he was good at.

L

"So long as you make sure you have everything you need for a fight you should be fine." It was probably advice that didn't even need to be said. But he found it better to say that kind of advice aloud anyway, just in case, than to be surprised by a lack of foresight. It was hardly as though some of the Freeholders never made some absolutely baffling decisions. "So long as everyone's got that and a decent sense of caution we should hopefully manage to do fine."

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus nods at each response.

"Right. We'll meet at this address in one hour. It's a block and a half from the warehouse. I have room for three more if anyone needs a ride."

Before turning to leave, the Hunter meets the Onyx Queen's gaze and gives her a respectful nod of the head that is almost a bow.

"Thank you, Katrin. I'll be in touch."

Smudge

PRE

As the meeting seemed to be breaking up, Smudge stood and picked up his guitar case as he did, a clinking coming from a couple of pockets of his overcoat.

When Marcus offered a ride, Smudge answered. "Yeah, please, Marcus. I'll try not t' ruin it this time. Ya car seat, tha' is. No' the task ahead."

Although, in truth, the Ogre really couldn't promise that either. Fuck ups seem to follow Smudge about like a bad smell, which also seemed to hover around him quite a bit.

Before leaving, he gave his Queen a bow, also.

Stripes bows to Kaitrin and Pereg and moves to follow Marcus.

"I could use a ride too. Promise to not shed on the seats." the tiger says.

K
    Kazakin

Danny's many knuckles whitened around his cane, and he breathed in deeply.

He would pull himself together when it came down to the wire, because he could do things when they needed to be done. But waiting? Waiting wormed its way inside him and rattled him until he felt like he was going to come unglued.

"I have my own ride. I'll be there."

Danny in fact, did not own a car, but he needed the time alone to try and stop shaking. He bowed to Katrin, shaking worse than ever.

Her presence didn't help.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Winter Queen offers the group a nod as they prepare to leave. "I look forward to hearing from you, yes?" says Katrin, directing her words at Summer's Hunter. Once the group exits her store, she locks the front door once more and leaves the sign reading CLOSED.

End Scene. CyledyrWyllt will start the next thread
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread