Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Locate the Locus

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"I don't wanna split up. In case the spirits around the locus we find decide to be bitches." Digger says, "No offense Jesse" Digger winks.

"As Depressing as this may sound, why don't we go to the East Lawn Cemetery. What do you all think?"

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Agreed," John says to back up his Alpha on both counts. "I'd also suggest not too close to the river. We just don't know the layout of the Pure's eyes from their side. If they see us too close to their edge, it could give them a weapon against us in terms of a target. I'd say likewise for the other packs," the chaplain added quickly. "How about the hospitals? We've got Mercy General and Sutter Memorial. Apart from that, we have been blessed with a large number of parks to investigate."

"Yup. Definitely a good thing I left them at home," Jesse replied, looking at Digger flatly before suddenly breaking into a grin. "Nah, I understand. Anyways, going along with what Chap said, we also have a huge, fuck-off intersection of three freeways, the Alhambra Triangle, which is probably not the best place to look, but I'd bet it has a locus. Just thought I'd mention it."

the roll, 2 successes

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Your probably Right Jess, but the Alhambra is way to close to the border with the Seekers." Digger says thinking about other possible locations.

1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-20 18:34:33 Digger rolls 2 to Wits3+Inv-3+PU2 (10 Again) 7, 10, 2 1 success

"Fields of Life and Death, eh?" Skaald has an amused look on his face. "I do not know the area as well as many of you, so I am afraid I cannot suggest specific locations. I myself think a cemetery or park is more likely to have what we are looking for than a hospital. But then," he says with a briefly respectful pause and a bow of his head, "it may be that I do not understand the full scope of what you might prefer."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Theres no right way Skaald, we just gotta get out there and look. Cause we ain't find anything standing around here with our dicks in our hands." Digger says and looks to Half . "Half, pick a place."

Iblardora

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

For when the time comes...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-22 06:07:30 John rolls 4 to Wits + Investigation + PU (10 Again) 1, 3, 3, 2 failure

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

There is a moment of silence as the Itheaur thinks then he nods.

"The cemetery would probably have the right resonance, be out of the way, and also not too close to the pure. My suggestion is start there. If there is none there we can move on.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John seems to blink as he replays the last few minutes in his mind. A stark realisation dawns on him and he begins to laugh.

"I owe you an apology, Digger," the chaplain explains, wiping a tear from his eye, still smiling. "I thought you said we don't want to go to the East Lawn Cemetary before seeming to agree with you while then ignoring you completely. I apologize, my friend," John said, clasping his Alpha on the shoulder. Turning to Half, John can only nod, this time in complete and utter agreement, and on the right page.

OOC

Skaald nods his heads at Diggers response, simply listening and acknowledging. He turns his head into the wind slightly, scenting the night air and allowing his senses to open as much as they can while naestu. A slight breeze catches some stray strands of hair, blowing them about his face, though he does not seem to notice as he attempts to open himself to the spiritual currents and eddies of the city.

for when it becomes relevant
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 00:51:20 Skaald rolls 6 to Wits + Investigation + Primal Urge (10 Again) 6, 8, 8, 7, 8, 10, 8 5 successes

naestu

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.