Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

As the Music Fades

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"We start with the Ridden. Watch te humans around you. Look for odd behavior and weird scents." Shadow Tongue picked himself up from the dirt. "Dave already has his nose to the ground, so We both need to cach up."

Alex shrugs. "That works for now. I don't suppose anyone knows a way to force a separation without destroying the entities involved, do they?"

Alex snaps his fingers. "Hey, any chance we can bump the Marina up on the to-do list? I have my end of a deal to pay. Plus there's the obvious issue of me not being a lot of help if things get sketchy, what with being out of Essence."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"We can search in that direction. My guess if is you were busy you would have been at at your hospital right?" Shadow Tongue dumps the remains of his meal in a garbage can long the path and waits for Alex to catch up.

"Yeah, I was started with a light schedule while they get insurance issues ironed out. Transition always takes so damned long," Alex assures him, moving to catch his Alpha. "When we get to the Marina, you want I should hang back? The fish spirits aren't too thrilled with me, and I don't want to make any negotiations you do harder... then again, if they decide to get uppity, I don't want to be too far away to help you, either..."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue ponders it over as he collects his backpack. "Not sure what will happen, Let's just get there first."

He nods in certainty starts by foot then stop and asks
    "You got a car?"

"No," Alex replies, "Although I might have to look into one now that I'm here. Take a cab?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Sure." Shadow Tongue slips the back pack onto his shoulders and heads toward the street.

Flagging down a cab, Alex allows Shadow Tongue to enter first.

"The Marina west of here, please sir," Alex instructs. The ride is quiet and uneventful
    Pending ST agreement

and when they arrive, Alex pays the fare with a healthy tip.

Stepping out, Alex heads the direction of the water's edge, near where he felt it... "It was this way," he says as he walks.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

((New Thread?))

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Yes, please.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2