Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 3

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Good, very good. I will be holding a meeting of my office in the next week or two. From there we will sign the oaths. Each person, in private. The Oath process can be exhausting so I will do each oath over a series of nights." Conner states. "As notary I ask that you be present for the oath swearing." Conner gives a polite nod to the Notary.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I would expect that my presence would be needed." Jennifer replied; for she did know the required oaths. "I'll bring the materials for the oath to the meetings. It may be good to brief them to have their lineage prepared; at least those who aren't of the First Estate."
    Her encounters with some of the other covenants made her feel that some people valued lineages as less important than others in different covenants; and the Oaths had lineage prepared into them.

Jennifer nodded her agreement to be present; awaiting to see if there were further needs.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I have a rather mundain question but for the sealing wax of the oath is there a traditional color used? or is Wax not used at all in such things and a simple signature is used?" Conner asked, because honestly, he didn't know. He is a soldier, there is no reason for him to know.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"The usage of wax depends on the domain and the preference of the Notary," Jennifer replied. "- its not required for the oath. I will bring a set of special pens for storing and transferring the vitae of the one swearing the oath. I will be certain to have one for each Kindred to swear with their own fresh pen. "

She pauses; as though considering something else. She knew that in some domains, the one swearing liked keeping the vitae of the one swearing in a jar for peace of mind (and she knew in some cases for the peace of mind of having a sample of the swearing kindred's blood present). Jennifer planned on disposing of the vitae properly and not using it for any dishonest means; but she didn't speak to that effect. The Nosferatu glanced to the Reeve with sincere interest.
    "Do you happen to know whom the first one to swear the oath shall be?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Deputy Grigoriev, as he is my senior deputy it would be only right that he have the first Honor." Conner states, answering the question.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head slightly; agreeing with the Reeve's decision. She felt very strongly that the Deputy and her clan's priscus deserved the first honor. He had been commanding in the last event that she had been involved in.
    "Yes, Reeve." She replied politely. "The Deputy certainly commanded the scene of the Brides well. "

C
    Conner Greyson

"He did very well." Conner states. "A credit to your people. Now, is there anything else I can do for you Notery Hazelton?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"No, Reeve. I feel confident that I'll have these oaths prepared well in advance for the meeting. Please let me know when I should be available." Jennifer replied; nodding her head in respect to the Reeve.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I will keep you informed. Have a good evening Notary Hazelton." Conner says and, assuming there is nothing further, goes back to reading.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.