Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods softly at the Herald's words. She had every confidence in the Court's officials; but she hated not knowing what was going on outside the meeting room's doors. She looks over the Herald's outfit as she speaks about privacy; it was a topic Ciara was considering not too long ago. She's silent for a few moments before answering, returning the tiny Mekhet's happy smile.*

Only that I have enjoyed your company this evening, Herald Villiers, and I look forward to see what creative themes Court holds in the future. Is there perhaps something you wish to talk about, or some way I could be of service? *She asks Martha, the thin Ventrue curious about the tiny Keeper. She had not spent much time alone with the Mekhet. Perhaps she should make time to change that...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and plays with her cane for a moment. Watching Ciara, then Ciara's legs, then Ciara's eyes. Nodding happily once more. "Ah, I just wished to welcome you back to the Domain, miss! If you require help in settling back in, please, do ask me! I look forward to you and I becoming better acquainted." a happy smile. She fiddles once more with her cane. "As to ways and means by which you can help...I have a few ideas! Nothing is firm in my thoughts at present...just ideas. But knowing you are keen to lend a hand can help transform ideas to action and I thank you for the offer!" Martha smiles sweetly again. Very happy. Very friendly.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara returns the smile, bowing her head slightly to Martha.* Thank you, Herald Villiers, I am happy to be back. As odd as it is for me to say, I believe I've come to think of Sacramento as more my home than London. The time away was regrettable, but necessary. It certainly is more... active, than England.. *She answers after a slight pause, trying to think the best way to put a positive spin on the strange interruption of a few moments before.*

I believe I am settling in alright, Madam Seneschal Donovan was kind enough to do my formal re-Acknowledgement at Court. Now it's simply a matter of reestablishing connections here in Sacramento..
    . *There were a few connects she had yet to rekindle, but all good things in time...

She bows her head once more as Martha talks of ways she could help the city.* Of course, Herald Villiers, I wish to be of service in any capacity I can. Another of your ideas I am eager to hear more on. *Her smile shifts for just a moment, still friendly, yet it slips ever so slightly as Ciara is lost in thought for a few moments. She looks the tiny Mekhet over, studying her outfit with a keen eye.

When she finally speaks again, it's in a slightly submissive tone.* Herald Villiers, please do not think me too forward, or of this as a critique of your personal tastes; but have you ever given thought to making a few... updates to your wardrobe? There is certainly a classical appeal to what you wear, but I do wonder if you might enjoy some other styles as well... *Her tone is soft, almost inviting, in it's offer.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listens and nods meekly as Ciara talks and explains and invites. Martha had given thought to updating her wardrobe. Updating? No. Revising, maybe. Changing? Perhaps.

"A classic updating?" her tone one of musing. She looked to her shoes, then fiddled with the front of her gymslip. Martha had given a lot of thought to her choice of attire. Making changes had to count. A gentle smile and a nod to Ciara.

"That sounds a splendid idea. Ah...I am looking forward to meeting with you to explore this!" she's happy as she makes an adjustment to her twin tails as she talks. Martha examines Ciara's style once more and makes to lean on her cane to get ready to leave the room. "What an interesting evening that shall be! I have much to learn from you, miss!" she enthuses. "Shall we return to the Court, miss?"
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods her agreement, both to the idea of meeting with the Herald later and returning to Court.* I look forward to it as well, Herald Villiers. I'll set up a more... private location where we won't be interrupted for the evening, and will be able to talk freely.

*She stands, offering Martha a soft bow from the waist as she falls behind the tiny Mekhet, and makes her way back to Court proper.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling and taking to care to try to walk with as much grace as she can, Martha leads Ciara to the door and back to the main thread...

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread