Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 28 of 79 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... Last

Mariel is silent, hoping that Roxie won't say anything until the Lancea can figure something out. Stupid Benton Black. She gives Heathcliff her full attention.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani finally decides to break the near silence in the still room. She steps forward to stand beside Heathcliff and smiles at the crowd. "I do not have a grievence, but I do have a request. I would appreciate it if the Clan and Covevent heads would look around and make sure all of their family and group members are here tonight. If someone in your family or group is missing, please give me their names at some point in time this evening before Court has ended. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation."

Ishani steps back again, bowing slightly to Heathcliff as she returns the floor to his control once more.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Arnold scans the room at Ishani's request. Besides O-Yama, it seemed that the only one who was missing was the self-proclaimed Dragonslayer, James Wade.

He wondered for a brief second what had happened to the man who had so brashly arrived late for the meeting of his Clan.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie considers claiming a grievance against Black. She could do it, but there was a serious chance it would backfire on her. He wasn't here and then everyone would know he did something, cutting off the amout of power she could get from the Boon. But the entire Sanctum would bitch out at her if this Deava was any indication of their attitudes.

Backbiting psychos, every one of them.

So she kept herself silent, content that she could get something out of a private adjudication. Making it public now would be too much risk for too little reward.

Besides, she could always talk about it later if it didn't work out in her favor.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa Clarke
    Mask of Tranquility

Asa waited, and in the silence after the Harpy, removed his mask and headwear.

Speaking in his sonorous oratory voice, he spoke.

"Richard de Bruyn, and Michael Samuels -- each of you contacted the Harpy and myself, and gave us information about Court. From the attire of your Covenant, and the fact that the information given conflicted, I can only assume you two are responsible for what I see."

"I do not know if you were attempting to embarrass those of us in costume, or those of us not. I do not know if you were attempting to discredit your new Prefect, or your Covenant."

"I do not care."

"This is my Court, and what I see greatly offends me. For every guest present tonight, you will procure and provide attire for the next Court, in accordance with the Keeper's decor, and with the wishes of the attendees, so that what I see pleases both my eyes and the eyes of my guests at Court. Do you understand?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Mariel is shocked to see that Michael is one of the ones in big trouble with the very handsome Prince of Sacramento.

And then is overjoyed at the idea of a very VERY expensive party dress and new shoes provided to her at no charge. Her mind boggles with an array of ideas about what she would like. Manolo Blahnik, here I come!

And then....she wonders how the hell two single vampires are going to pull that off. Uh Oh.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks up at Asa on the bridge. This must have truly offended him for him to pronounce a punishment so severe. Had he over heard Dicky talking to the other guests? She turns and looks at Michael and Dicky, wondering what their reactions would be. Deciding she does not want to be standing among everyone else anymore, Ishani makes her way to the bridge and comes to stand beside Asa.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

In that instant, Dicky and Michael find themselves at the attention of the entirety of court. Paralyzing. Dicky forces himself to think. Not to flee right then and there.

fuck
    that

Of course they were going to take the fall for this bullshit. Where was this guy getting off? Covenant is in complete disarray from a bloodhunt and expects everything to go off without a hitch?

But he's not fighting the Prince's will now, it's the will of a roomful of pissed underdressed bloodsuckers. And there's only one way to win.

"Most appropriate, your Grace." Dicky bows with a smile on his face. "May I ask only, as I am currently of limited means at the moment, that a cap in proportion to the sum of our holdings be placed on what we must owe on an individual garment?"

"I ask because should our expenses be exhausted, it would be a disservice to those others precluded from also receiving our reparations."

At least this one little fucking leniency. Seriously.

Ouch. Mariel starts breathing, just so she can hold her breath, to see what the Prince's response will be.

She begins praying that Michael will be sensible and not make any requests likely to get himself staked.

Longinus, save them both!

J
    Jak

Alastair, having never met the Prince, is impressed by his presence and by the authority with which he made his demand. The demand itself was fairly unreasonable. He knew Mariel on her own could probably bankrupt both of those wilting under the Prince's ire. He hoped the Prince would accept the request.

Regardless, he certainly knows how to say what he wants said.

Page 28 of 79 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... Last
Closed Thread