Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Really, Alice has to keep herself composed to not to burst in laughter. She takes the phone, 'Thanks sweetheart, I'll come back at you later. If you please keep this woman busy for a while, I'll handle the business.' 'this woman' obviously being the man's wife.

The Daeva then makes her way over to her car with a quick pace. It isn't far anymore. While walking she picks up the phone. 'Yes? This is the manager's assistance speaking, how may I help you?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Steven

"Hello this is Mary Ann from Brinks Business Security, Is Mister Smithers there please?" The woman says in a very southern drawl.

Daniella finds that these security systems do not back up to DVD or Tape but directly to Solid State Hard Drives.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Business security... sounds interesting. 'Good evening Miss. Yes he is here but eh... there has been a little emergency.' Alice smiles, although she appears be very worried. 'And I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to enter the men's toilet if he's eh...'

Diarrhea is soooo awkward.

'But is there something wrong? He trusted me with his phone.' From young assistant her voice suddenly hits a confident tone.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

E
    Ebon Reaper

When Ricardo heard Jessica, he sighed. "Sending the police is not necessary. There is no emergency here. The new guy just bumped into something important. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." If Jessica could see Ricardo, she would notice him rolling his eyes. He had dealt with enough BS for one night without having to deal with the cops as well.

Daniella does get two quick nods from Ricardo. The first is to acknowledge her presence. The second is to approve of her having the helmet. At least one thing had gone right so far tonight.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seeing Ricardo nod at her, she smiles and she hopes he is able to get whoever was on the phone off quickly. See was eager to just get out of the bank and be done with it. While she waits, she looks at the computer, trying to decide if she wanted to take a chance and try to get the Drives. She had some computer knowledge, though she wasn’t sure if it would be enough to get the drives out. If she was unsuccessful, then it would just be another failure and would cause them more trouble. She decides wait for Ricardo, knowing they had Kindred in the Domain who would be able to get into the computer system later if they decided.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Steven

To Alice, "A Silent Alarm has been tripped at First National Bank and Trust of Sacramento at the address of {{Insert Address here}}, Police are in rout and will be there shortly, We request that if the bank manager is not there already he go to meet with the police."

To Ricardo "I am sorry sir but according to standard practice the police must come to investigate and will be there shortly to reset the alarm."

Daniella finds herself exhausted, having trouble focusing. perhaps she over exerted herself with the theft and all...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Of course, yeah I'll see to that.' Alice, still appearing to be a little shocked, speaks quicker with a worried tone. 'Is there anything else you advise me to do, to make everything go as smoothly as possible?'

Meanwhile the Daeva has reached her car, she opens it softly to be sure it can't be heard through the phone. While awaiting an answer she quickly types a text with her own phone to both Ricardo and Daniella. The police is coming. Make sure you are ready to flee, I'll drive my Audi towards the bank. You can come or at least drop the helmet in my car.

Played by Dark Passenger

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Hispanic Ventrue gives another sight. "Alright. Thank you for your time. I'll go let my boss know." If she doesn't say anything else, Ricardo goes ahead and hangs up the phone. He then signals Daniella to leave with him.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella reads the text from Alice, sending one back, 'We are leaving, will be coming from the back entrance.' She nods to Ricardo and will follow him, eager to get out of the bank. She was tired and just wanted to rest and relax, if that was possible.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Steven

Daniella and Ricardo are able to make it to the back door without incident. As they exit the red light on the camera omonously looks down upon them. Outside they find the beautiful woman in the beautiful car waiting for them.

Wrap it up kids, awesome work!

Page 19 of 20 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread