Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
MnG 8: Kiko & Toren

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Kim smiles, highly amused by Kiko's rambling. "I think I'm going to enjoy your company."

Turning to Grimoire, she offers a hand professionally. "I've earned the nickname Dark Eyes," she informs her, before addressing the whole assembly with quiet confidence. "I believe I can host a more private gathering if all of you have the day free. Shall we head out?" Her hand gestures, upturned to convey hospitality, in the direction of the exit with the parking lot just beyond it. Raising an eyebrow to Kiko, she adds, "There's a bakery on the way, too, if you'd like to get cake."

k
    kimura

"Yeah I like my company to... wait there is a Bakery? Cake? Oh we are so gonna nom that happy cakey goodness. Cake and a gathering what's not to like about this adventure? On her way out she was skipping a little as she spun around "I would like to own a company thought... it would deal with children, pets, and food... thought the name of "Kiko's Animal & Children Food Emporium" just... don't have the kinda feel I think it should..."

[] has no idea how to exit the thread :( []

OOC: Just a question is there another thread this has moved to?
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

OOC: I'll start it tomorrow

Kim offers directions, or the ability to follow her car (and for one privileged soul, perhaps a ride), to the private location to continue discussion. She also gives Kiko the address of the high-end bakery and $100 dollars to splurge with there before continuing to the rendez-vous, Cake(s) in hand.

Her Car

Exit to Her Apartment

k
    kimura

Kiko accepted the money with proper respect, yes she was definitely an oddity that was for sure, as she bowed taking the money in both hands with a puzzled expression

"You want me to get cake? Well if you insist" smiling she headed out to gather yumminess that was Cake... and Muffins!

[] Exits the scene to head to the next one []

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread