Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 2

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Good, very Good. I do ask that if you run into issues that should be my attention please report them to me or to Deputy Connery." The Reeve asked. He looms to Jose, "Do you have anything to add Mister Matias?" Conner asked in a perfectly respectful voice.

Or would you prefer to continue to stand there and waste my time...

m
    mabafu

"Nothing to add yet Reeve Greyson." The Brazilian says simply, offering a discret respectful bow, hoping that Greyson had understood that with that "yet" the Brazilian is saying that he'll be engaged in his dutty as a tenant ... no information to add, sorry if I'd not inflated your ego as I should ... José looks to Jim, making eye contact to assess Taifa's intentions, just to be sure he is not going to extent this torture anymore.

Jim nodded to Conner. "I will, sir."

But then he heard the interplay between Jose and Conner, and looked over at his friend. Conner seemed like he was being most respectful, but for the beginning warning that there were no titles to be begged out of him. That wasn't a concern for Jim, who figured that asking for a title would make you the last to receive it.

James caught Jose's look, but had no idea what it meant. He stepped back from the map and said, "Thank you for seeing us, Reeve Greyson. I'll be sure to keep you informed if anything arises out there."

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-31 22:36:14 Jim Calloway rolls 5 to Sense Jose's Emotional State (1s Subtract) 2, 1, 1, 10, 10 failure

C
    Conner Greyson

"I appreciate that. Good Evening Gentleman." Conner states with a polite nod of his head.

Giving a polite bow at the door, the Taifa said, "Good evening, sir." Delaying so Jose could leave with him, he headed for the street. It had been a most productive night indeed.

James Calloway leaves the scene.

m
    mabafu

José looks around, appreciating the decoration again ... well, definetelly, not all that glitters is gold ... then making his way out of the office. As did Jim, at the door, a respectful bow is offered to the Reeve.

José leaves the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.