Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I
    Innerlight

When Aesop gets close enough He transforms into the man and attempts to feed.

Aesop needs to roll Dex + Stealth as an opposed check vs. the lion's Perception.

I
    Innerlight

Ooc roll

Aesop manages to be stealthy enough to surprise even the vigilant cat, and before it can do anything to resist, he has grabbed and bitten it. This time, as he is in human form, the bite calms the cat, rendering it helpless to resist.

The cubs mew at the disturbance, and one claws ineffectually at Aesop's leg, more in a playful manner than an attacking one.

I
    Innerlight

Once the cat is docile and cannot resist, he bites into his wrist feeding the animal his blood. Though it goes against his on beliefs he wills the animal into a state of slavery for the sake of his hierophant. This would make the trek back much more simple if the mother could walk on her own accord. Once the shackles of the blood are latched Aesop grumbles and growls attempting to speak to the creature in it's native language, "Can you move?". His skin vibrates and ripples as he attempts to become the creature, he felt himself becoming close, but he didn't quite make the change.
    Ooc

Mountain lion = size 5, 7 Vitae total. You can take up to 7, minus the 3 given back to ghoul her.

It takes time, but Aesop is able to talk to the lioness and convince her to follow him back. He knows it will take longer for them to get back to Sacramento with the cat walking and with the two cubs, but one thing vampires usually have plenty of is time.

I
    Innerlight

Aesop walks with the lioness somberly as if she's condemned. He asks her an important question. "What are to be done with your children, I can attempt to raise them until they come of age, and they will be free, or do you want to take your chances with my mistress? You will live a good life, though one of servitude, and it is your choice if you want your cubs to live that sheltered existence or in the wild"

The lioness seems to trust Aesop - she has no choice, truly, as she is under Vinculum - but it also has an obligation to her cubs. "They need to learn to hunt, and to live free," she growls to him while rubbing against his leg.

I
    Innerlight

Aesop nods in agreement, they had to free, he owed it to her, but he could not teach them to be lions in this condition. He stops and sits down. Aesop's skin begins to vibrate. He feels the pain of his bones cracking and reforming, many times he fails, before he succeeds, but he becomes a Mountain lion. "I will make sure they live free", he promises to the mother. He looks to the cubs and lets them get acquainted with him, they will in fact have to get used to him, for he would have to be their caretaker until they could hunt for themselves.

Ooc

Narration:

It takes a couple days to walk with the lioness back to Sacramento while avoiding attracting attention, but Aesop is successful. Circe is quite pleased with his having completed the assignment, and since he has already ghouled the lioness, she gives him the assignment of training it to watch the bounds of the Circle's land.

Utilizing her own Animalism, Circe talks to the lioness, and when it mentions cubs, Circe talks to her further and then to Aesop, stating that she is glad to have the cubs grow and be free on the Circle's land until such time as they are old enough to go out on their own, though she cautions that they will need to not draw too much attention to themselves.

((ST Note: If Aesop would like to count the lioness as a retainer, he can purchase it as such. Otherwise, it will be assumed he feeds it Vitae as needed, but that it is more a group asset to the Circle.))

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.