Ended
Watch
71 - 79
DISPLAYED
Arranging the Office

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Chuckling softly at James’ difficulty to leave she responded. “Yes, Sacramento is more than I expected when I first arrived. Sometimes opportunities knock at unexpected doors. Whether or not we choose to open them is entirely our choice here.” A soft smile on her face as she thought back to her first few weeks and even months.

“You are accurate that there are many fascinating people amongst our Society and you will eventually draw your own conclusions about them.” She laughed a little, and thought of no one particular.

Looking to both Jose and James, the Ventrue’s face welcomed more inquiries. “Do either of you have any other questions or matters to discuss?” She was not attempting to dismiss them, but encouraging more questions.

Jim smiled slightly. "Well, you have definately given me a great deal to consider tonight, Seneschal Donovan... I'll be heeding your advice, I think. Like you said, good advice is better than gold. If I can repay the kindness, please, let me know. To answer your earlier question, I specialize in negotiations, security, intelligence gathering and, like most of my brethren, combat. And I'm always looking for more work."

He leaned back in his chair, having said his piece. He didn't really have much more to ask, but he was happy to stick around in case Jose said something of interest.

m
    mabafu

Since the Seneschal spoke about cooperating with the Deputies, José realizes that maybe he has been relapse about it I know I was busy... very busy... trying to earn some bucks and trying nice Havens here and there... but I don't think the Seneschal is intersted on my difficulties... As she asks about further questions, the Gangrel speaks.

"Yes Madam, I've one more question ... actually two ... There are deputies assigned to specific Domain areas, or they are frequently patrolling the entire Domain? And I would like to know also if the Seneschal knows any Deputy or Domain member who could give me some more information about the Regency of Valencia."

After making his questions, the Brazilian thinks about the first one being too obvious; and the second sounding inapropriated, as if he was trying to scrutinize hidden stuff and the like. But it lasts but a second ... I didn't come here to fear her ... I came here to show my interest in being useful ... Goddess ... but how it's difficulty ... The Gangrel thinks, realizing that he is already too acostumed to the Exu's bloody and rageful impulses to face powerful kindred with his little devil hidden deep inside his soul*.

OOC: *

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Well you should both speak to Reeve Greyson.” Ariana said knowingly. She knew Conner appreciated people who worked hard and both of these gentlemen appeared to be that type, at least from what she could tell.

She lifted a hand and gestured to Jose. “However, Mr. Matias, you should particularly speak to him. The Reeve knows far more about the Regency of Valencia than I do. I would prefer him to answer your question about patrolling as it is. I do know some, but he knows the extent of it more than I do.” Of course, the Ventrue knew the Domain and about patrolling much more than she led on, however, Conner was still the better person to talk to for that sort of thing. The Shadow also knew the former Regent, Jayant much better.

Jim listened attentively to Ariana, and then put the question to Jose, looking over at his friend. "Shall we catch Reeve Greyson at his next available office hours, then, Mr. Matias?"

He found himself cursing inwardly about not winning tenancy -- although he could not have asked for it to go to a better guy than Jose.

m
    mabafu

José nods objectivelly to the Seneschal, signalling that he'd understood her directions.

"If the Madam Seneschal so advises ..." turning his gaze from her mesmerizing eyes to answer the question made by Jim

... nevertheless, it's far better showing at his office after a recomendation of hers ...
    The Gangrel thinks as he shows a little smirk

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded to them both. "Excellent, I will let him know you will both be stopping by at some point." Smiling to both Jose and James she asked, but knew the answer. "I trust you both know where Reeve Greyson's office is?"

Laughing a little she mentioned. "I should probably finish adjusting my office." As she peered around the boxes and picture sitting on the floor. The Lordess was pleased that they both had goals within the Domain. Some of which were attainable, hopefully a new focus would benefit one in particular.

"Indeed -- thank you, Seneschal Donovan. It's been a pleasure." He smiled at her genuinely. She had had a point. Maybe the Carthian Movement wasn't well-served by his efforts at this point. Perhaps it would be best to pack up shop for the moment and look into it down the line when he could actually be of use to it.

"Shall we, Mr. Matias?"

Bowing at the door to the Seneschal with a little smile on his face, James headed off and left the scene.

James Calloway leaves the scene. Good scene, guys!

m
    mabafu

"With your permission Madam ..." The Brazilian stands up, bows to the Seneschal, and follows Jim.

José also leaves the scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.