Arnold and Gary arrive back at the Avalon. It's after hours, now, and the nighttime clean-up is winding down. Gary follows the Nosferatu back to his office.

Once they're inside, and the door is closed behind them, Arnold seats himself and gestures for Gary to do the same.

He addresses the handsome ghoul "I spoke sharply to you earlier. I believe you understand why I did so. However, you've proven yourself to be prudent, and capable of remembering your place."

Arnold seems to mull over his thoughts for a moment. Meanwhile Gary watches his master, still a little uneasy.

The Reeve soon begins to speak again "What I mean is that you did well tonight, Gary. You readily made yourself useful out at Robbins and you behaved very well before the Prince and Harpy."

He stands, pulling a small knife from his pocket he cuts a gash in his wrist. He offers the blood to his ghoul who takes it eagerly.

Arnold gives all the he is willing and shoves Gary. Wiping his wrist clean with a handkerchief he says "I hope to come to expect such good conduct and performance. Things will improve for you if I do."

Arnold walks around to take a seat behind his desk. "Leave me." He commands. "I'll see you at sunset tomorrow night."

Gary thanks Arnold, somewhat breathlessly, and leaves the office - departing the club.