Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Brick & Stone Company: Meeting the Moros Provost

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Toren is all smiles at the Councilor's request, "Research I can do! And I can always ask my fellow Mystagogues and our Curator for their input. You can count on me. I'll get that info to you as soon as I can." He was somewhat curious himself what other sorts of specialized magic was being used or could be used by other mages. Perhaps his Order members had Legacies of their own and had never brought it up before. "Well if there's nothing else, shall I dispel this ward? I don't really have a way of masking it and it would probably just appear as an unnecessary beacon."

PRE

Joshua nods, "Please do. No need to leave a trace of ourselves behind." He releases his own spell as he says so, and adds, "Thank you for your time."

After releasing the wards Toren walked to the Councilor and extended his hand for a farewell handshake, "And thanks for yours, sir, we'll stay in touch."

PRE

Joshua nods as he gives Toren's hand a shake, gives the place one last look--as though of appreciation for the locale--then leaves.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread