Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Trax IV

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    I
    Irina

Kate strolled into the now familiar bar with a more relaxed air than the time before. It was becoming a regular Haunt, if not for the charming conversation than for the atmosphere.

And, really, what else was she going to do? Heading to the beach to get a tan wasn't exactly something she could do in her spare time anymore.

The Mekhet smiled in a quick greeting when she spotted a couple of familiar faces, mostly Jack- she hadn't seen Richard since the apartment b uilding debacle, and she wasn't quite ready to look favourably upon him just yet.

S
    Selena

"Well hey, knowing the Mexican Hat Dance is... useful." He said to Sebastian with an odor of sarcasm with his creepy grin.

His eyes shifted Ivan and flatly stated. "Neat."

Looking at Trask as he entered. "Aye." With a snicker of a smirk on his lips. He shrugged with a look of 'what? I can't help it' in his body language.

"Kate." He gave her a nod. Maybe she'll actually do some more talking this time...

He hollared to Jack, still having to endure Achy Stakey Heart. "Jack, if I give you some change, could you play something... tasteful?" It was a bribe... for sanity purposes.

"Hey, I've never been one to sit in a corner and brood, the only way to get noticed the right way is to act cocky enough to instill confidence but humble enough to know their limits."

K
    Kazakin

Brad sauntered in, with the look of a guy who doesn't really give a shit what time it is, because somewhere, there's a possiblity of finding a drink. It was amazing how looks could be decieving, really.

"Hi Vorigan!" the Daeva said, with enforced cheerfulness, and moved around the edge of the room. Because he was going over to the jukebox to hang with Jack and Kate, and not because Vorigan wasn't over there. This was very important to note.

"Guys, nice to see you." He grinned dorkily, relieved to have an excuse not to filter out who was new and stupid, and who was just new. Also not to be near Vorigan. Brad had a horrible feeling he might have accidentally promised a cheque his butt couldn't cash.

I
    Irina

Kate gave a quick and genuine smile as Brad came over. It was always nice to see a familiar face, and Brad tended to have something sardonic to say that appealed to her sense of humour.

"How's it going, Brad?"

C
    Cross

Trask snickered. "Have ye any grog, matey?" He asked quietly in a thrown-on overblown pirate persona, chuckling at the man. He thought Vorigan was pretty funny. "Failing that," he said in his normal, calm voice,"Whatever's on special is fine."

If there is a special. Failing that, I'll take the blood of an innocent. Y'arr...

Ivan sniffs at the drink in his hand and says, "this bottle was from a good year best not to waste any of it you don't have to." Ivan pays for his drink and then exits the bar. It is too early for him to return to the place of rest so he goes to another bar in the same part of town, he is not looking for blood now he is looking for new knowledge.

S
    Selena

As the wily Daeva waltzed right past the strange eyes of the Lord a brow suddenly raised. “Hello Brad.” He paused looking him up and down. “Nice shoes…” And snickered to himself.

“Grog? Did you really just ask me that?” Vorigan’s hand rubbed his temple. I wonder if he’s missing an eye because he was staked for being irritating.

Some of these idiot's didn't need a wet bar, they need a wet nurse.

Vorigan was a little irritated as he watched Ivan leave. "Huh, too bad he took off. Things tend to get rather heated in here. Don't they guys." It was a general statement to the room.

Realizing he doesn't know where to go he decides to return to the bar. Who better to establish contacts with than his own kind. "Sorry, I forgot something."

K
    Kazakin

"Oh, not bad, you know how it is," Brad said cheerfully, rubbing his hands together. "I just love a good day where we all get to show up and... do whatever it is that we do here. Orgies or something, apparently." When Vorigan commented on his shoes, using that age old chestnut of a line, Brad's mouth automatically finished it off for him.

"...Want to fuck?"

Then his brain caught up with what he'd just been baited into saying, and he groaned.

"Kate, stab me before I do anything else stupid."

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread