Ended
Watch
101 - 107
DISPLAYED
Peeking Out from the Curtains

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    m
    magiuspendragon

The man's eyes widened a bit as Idun chastizes him, and he quickly began an apology. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry. I ... all this... ug. Let me start over. Hi, I'm James. James Monroe." He held out his hand, though it was obviously shaking.

"So, uhh... what happened?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

"It's hard to explain, and not something that easily believable. Do you know a place we could talk?" Four looks up to the two male mages who names he never caught. "Uh... would you two like to join us?"

N
    Noel

Peri looks a little uncomfortable but as no one was familiar or had offered. I do not live far away, just a block and my name is Peri. We can go there to talk. He smiles at Four not knowing anyone's name then looks to the sleeper James. Hello James. Peri smiles and shakes the mans offered hand watching with all his sights to make sure the man wasn't going to do anything to him. Then lets go of his hand. Perhaps a short walk around your block to help calm your nerves, and you'll be ok. he was interested in what this man remembers but he'd most likely see him tomorrow while he walked home from work and if the man remembered he would talk to him then.

m
    magiuspendragon

James looked from one face to the other, as if trying to gauge just how much of a risk he was taking. "Uh, sure I guess a walk will help." He shrugged and pushed his way to his feet. He stood there, for a moment, trying to regain his balance.

Idun

PRE

Idun follows after James, she does glance at Patrick most of the time out of the other Mages presence. "So, you work around here, James?" She asks curiously once she finally takes a glance within her purse to check on her cell along with her gun which takes about a full minute.

R
    Reathin

Hephaestus took a moment to consider, then nodded at Four. He had been tempted to suggest his own home, but his charitable nature conflicted with his own concerns about showing his sanctum to those who he'd just met. That thankfully resolved, he was interested to see how this played out. He had expected the man to Disbelieve, but he was either spectacularly strong willed (which, given his breakdown, seemed a bit unlikely) or a Sleepwalker. Hephaestus had never had a chance to meet one before...and seeing that they weren't exactly showing any means of wiping the man's memory, they might very well end up explaining the nature of Supernal Magic this evening. A professor himself, he would not want to miss that. He remained silent still, not sure what to offer to the conversation for the moment. Perhaps later. For now, he watched and listened. The Sleepwalker (or possible Sleepwalker, at any rate) was taking things relatively well, all things considered. Most people would have been nearly catatonic after the display they'd just let off, not to mention the ghosts...

m
    magiuspendragon

James shook his head. "No, my girlfriend lives near here. I was going to surprise her with a visit..." His voice trailed off. He just shrugged and continued to walk with them.

The cool night air helped James relax as the group walked. Off in the distance, there's some squeals of triumph, as if a horde of squirrels finally overcame some scary ghost.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread