Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne returns the leer with a glare. Forgetting for a moment that she's talking with a fellow Guardian who is playing a role.

"We work a set of curtains though.."
    Her voice trails for a moment.

"Though not the big curtains." Time for a phrase set

"We need to know who owned that place and if someone was renting it." She eventually answers his question about a job.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The bum nodes, grinning as the pretty lady gets it.
    "Rosaries has a sale on large curtains."

"The government keeps tabs on all of us, they watch us good. I'll bet the police have a giant file on me, full of my previous owners and rental agreements, course, that's nothing on the power company. They've got the information on everyone. You pay one bill to them, and they put a little bug in you, and they know everything."
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'm not sure how easy it will be to get that information though." Ariadne glances around for a moment. "I could lie my way in, maybe cheat a bit to learn some more." She shrugs though.

She looks at the bum. "You know anyone that could help us?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"No one talks to old bum. No one gives him any money, no friends. Everything is someone else's. I can ask anyone you want to though. And I can lie and cheat with the best of them. Just don't stop talking to me. No one talks to me. Please talk to me." The bum's voice gets quiet, desperate.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"That's what we're here for. Someone to talk to because we can't with everyone else." There's the feeling that if the bum wasn't so dirty Ariadne would put a hand on his arm to express her sentiments.

"Don't worry about that though. I can help you a bit if things are rough." Ariadne wonders for a moment if Rose has a job. She's always assumed that the others had some non-descript job or something useful to the Order.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Thanks. 'ppreciate it. I should go. I'll ask around about place. Maybe someone knows something." The bum gets up quickly, the change rattling around himside his jacket, before he bugs off quickly.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne watches the bum...Rose quickly leave. She finishes her drink sometime later and leaves as well. Wondering if Rose has heard of certain factions and if he needs to have a watcher to make sure he doesn't go off the deepend. We can't have another Henry, not yet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread