11 - 19
DISPLAYED
On the matter of cabals

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Mike first raises his eyebrows when Ahriman speaks, but then nods during Lux' ideas. 'Now I hear what you both want, it shouldn't be too hard. First of all we need only two bedrooms.' Smirk. 'Then we need to find a suitable hallow, probably somewhere midtown. All it takes to feel home somewhere is your own stuff. We are with three persons, most of the family homes are suitable.' He shrugs, the place itself is not problem so it seems.

'We just need to get used to each other, morning rituals and all. You don't need to be a crazed banker to see this work, all it takes is some optimism.' He laughs while seeing his own 'out of bed look' in his head.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'So we should find a place, anything else to discuss?' With a grin, Mike makes it all looks o much easier for Lux and Ahriman than it really is.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahrima laughed. "Well yes, but I was more thinking about what sort of things we could do with those bedrooms. sorry. "

He taps his fingers. " I wouldn't mind just a small building."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Lux

PRE

"Alright, I'm going to sidetrack for a second, so bear with me...The Community Center...Is this still something that we want to build, or should we put it out of our minds and just focus on the here and now, and what it will take to find our sanctum and strengthen our cabal?" Lux asked, swirling her drink inside it's glass.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'Those two can perfectly be combined, I think.' Says Mike with a clear voice. 'When you say "Community Center" it sounds as if we're about to build our own Spa and Fitness center slash Bed and Breakfast. But it doesn't have to be something big.'

Okay, I now realize that plan would be absolutely awesome... but I'm afraid we need a couple million dollars for that.

'We find a good place for our Sanctum, and also create a place where some guests can stay? That helps new arrivals in the City who need a place to stay temporarily. When we as a cabal are stronger, we can always think of expanding.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

Lux

PRE

"That's a good point, Mike," Lux replied with a grin. "Besides, maybe by the time we want to start expanding we could do so by influencing an existing place instead of making one from scratch, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I suppose. As for where the sanctum will be, are there any areas in town where we don't want it to be? I personally would like to find somewhere outside of the suburbs, but not necessarily downtown, although I'm not really adamant about that point."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Lets try not to place ourselves where we are likely to get stabbed, but also not where we will draw undue attention if we act a bit.. weird."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Lux

PRE

"Well, there are always the universities...students can be pretty strange sometimes," Lux said, bobbing her eyebrows at Ahriman. "Plus there should be enough sleeper presence there to discourage anyone from attacking blatantly, and the surrounding cityscape is usually pretty unique. It might not be a bad place to set up, but I suppose it really depends on whether a hollow is anywhere in the area."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'I don't have any places where I certainly don't want to be.' Mike shrugs while he thinks about it. Then he grins while looking at Ahriman. 'As long as it is a free-standing house, no direct neighbors...'

'Oh, and I have a... certain friend who likes to float around cemeteries. It is not a first need but I'd thought I just say it. A hollow is the most important thing.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread