Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Request for the Harpy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"I couldn't imagine myself singing country -- my truck hasn't died and my lady hasn't left me, so I can't get into the mood for it -- but the other places sound great!" He grinned slightly at his own joke. Not wanting to overstay his welcome, James simply said, "Thank you very much, Madam Harpy. I'll leave you be, as I have no doubt there are more pressing matters for your time than satiating a newcomer's curiosity about nightspots... but I appreciate you having taken the time to chat with me. Please, don't hesitate to call if I can be of service." He smiled at her genuinely, appreciating that an Invictus Court officer would give a Carthian the time of day.

"With your leave?" he asked, requesting permission to depart. If it was given, he would rise, bow to her with a smile and head on out to allow her to make the announcement and do whatever else she had to do this evening. And so it begins...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As an answer to his request for permission the Harpy only nods. When James bows she says, 'Good evening.' with a pleasant smile.

She makes a final note about the meeting in her agenda. Now lets wait and see. In the short moment that follows she ponders if the higher-ups of First Estate should know about this. After all, the current set of Carthians appears to be a lot more suitable for a long term Requiem than their predecessors.

'Good luck.' She adds, appearing to be sincere.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

James smiles and says, "Good evening; thank you," before heading out. Good luck? I may well need it.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

End Scene
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread