Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 96
DISPLAYED
Trust and Ears

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

The thug Regina approaches gives her a frown. "I didn't say shit girl," he says in a slightly irritated tone. "He's the one that called y'all freaks!" He points at the unconscious gangbanger on the ground. "So if you want your questions answered...I guess you are shit outta luck, ain't ya?"

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-05 20:10:49 Thug rolls 5 to I ain't talking to you...you shot at me! (10 Again) 2, 8, 8, 1, 6 2 successes

Regina huffs. "Fine. Be uncooperative." She has a brief moment where she wants to shoot him in the foot, just for being a jerk. But that moment passes, and she ends up sticking her tongue out at him.

Feeling better, she walks over to Rust. "We should be going," she says, making sure to keep her voice down as she touches his arm to get his attention. "We don't need to be overwhelmed by a bunch of idiotic thugs. We can come back later, and hopefully be a little more sneaky. Plus, you and Clare need medical attention."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I just got a nick, Reggie. But yeah, beating a retreat wouldn't be a terrible idea." Clare nods with a grimace. Fuck this shit.

Regina raised an eyebrow at that. Reggie? Really? She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. It sounded like a boy's name instead of a nickname for a girl. But at least the other girl felt comfortable enough with her to call her by a nickname, even if she wasn't fond of it.

"It's good we're in agreement. Now we just have to convince the boss man." She jerked her head in Rust's direction and waited for his orders. It was possible he had a better idea, although she was worried about his wound. How long could he go without being treated? Infection was bound to set in eventually, and her medical skills were not good enough to really be of much use.
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

PRE

Rust looks between the four men. They aren't outnumbered anymore.

"Let's go." Rust steps back, not showing his back to the thugs as he moves to leave if at all possible.

The thugs watch as the Changelings walk away from the warehouse. One of them finally crouches down to check on the one bleeding out on the floor, eventually getting him back inside the building with the help from the other two. Shortly thereafter, sirens can be heard approaching the scene as a couple of police cruisers show up. However, the Fae are too far away to really get a sense of what's going on...but also manage to get away without having to answer a bunch of questions from the cops.

End Scene

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread