Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

"No."

Erika's answer was calm and measured. Unbound she'd been when she arrived in Sacramento, and Unbound she'd remain. There had been a time when that might have changed, but those nights were long past.

"Why would you think a Covenant focused on change wouldn't be interested in one of the Blood capable of the most spectacular of changes?"

s
    shadenight123

Maybe because I'm still new though this is my third court
    or maybe because my blood is also capable of having me equally gnaw books as tearing them to pieces, Miss. he added.
    though it shouldn't hurt to ask...If I only knew who to talk with, that is. replied Francesco having his gaze lingering through the rest of court. Too many kindreds, which one would be of the ordo?

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Although unecessary, Erika blinked.

"How cute. You are new. Have your fangs come in yet?"

s
    shadenight123

Francesco...didn't understand. Literally. He did have half an hypothesis on what the woman was saying, though it could go on different meanings depending on how it was phrased. Either she was toying with him, thinking of him as a newborn with fangs still to pop up, like toddlers, or she was asking, still in a prone to misjudging way, if he had ever done anything like a kindred? His face was quizzical as he thought to politely shrug it off, but tried a talking approach.
    Yes miss, first thing on the first night. Tore apart a couple of dogs and cats. When I did come back to my senses I was already at the next night. he did keep a reminiscing tone, like one who tries to remember something. Worst to worst he could simply say he was answering her questions. Francesco chuckled, shaking his head. Never again am I tasting a dog: too much fur, or a cat. Though I am aiding in the investigation in the park with deputy Rayner. There's little to work on, but we are making progresses.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

If Erika could have paled, she might have.

Instead, her expression became utterly neutral and impassive as only a true Mekhet could. The same non-expression she might adopt if someone were talking about working in a wastewater treatment plant, or watching a dog vomit, then begin re-eating it. Some talk just wasn't meant for polite company; if pressed, she might even have preferred to hear about Francesco's sex life in explicit detail before hearing about his feeding habits.

Especially with... animals. Not Kine animals, animal animals.

Ick.

"That's... fascinating,"
    she offered as Francesco finished speaking.

"Good evening."

6. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post
    s
    shadenight123

Good evening, Miss Francesco replied simply. Keeping his grin inside of him.
    And there she goes.
    What did she expect? A polite remark on how yes, he was only one year old? He had already said that. He kind of loved his gangrel blood, another clan kindred would have probably had to explain why he had gone a little bit low in court. As a gangrel, this was expected. Stereotypes are bad. Not every italian is a red plumber who jumps on plants and strange walking brown things. Though the problem remained if she was or not the actual regent brady. She had been one of his pinpointed marks, and the refusal of giving up her name, coupled with her probably old age, could have been a sign of it. Tough luck. Worst to worst he'll have to try with the clan-mate.
    He goes back to watching the posters, his beast already gnawing away at his thoughts, in a couple of minutes he'll start eventually thinking about how star wars' last movie was horrible.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread