Ended
Watch

Patching In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"You gonna stop looking at me like I just broke up with you?" Digger says and slaps the seat. "Get on."

Dig looks to the others, "Ya'll can take the van or you can take the old truck out back." Digger starts his bike, "The keys are on the wall in the office."

"Sure thing," Jesse replied with a grin, walking over to the bike. She stared at the steel beast for a second and then climbed on behind Digger, unfamiliar but not hesitant with the vehicle.

"So, I just lean with you, yeah?"
    she asked, putting her arms around his middle.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale smiled at his Beta and followed along to the truck. "I'm gonna have to practice riding a motorcycle," he said to John. "May as well look the part. Besides, as much as I enjoy walking, sometimes an engine will get you to certain places faster." The Rahu chuckled at his own words and then shrugged. "So have you met the Totem before?"

s
    shadenight123

Matthew nodded as he went for the truck. The problem was that the van was still filled with the stuff. it was a waste of gasoline moving it again with all that weight. The truck on the other hand if empty would cost less in terms of kilometer per hour of fuel usage. Efficiency factor. Always to be considered.
    I'd take the truck. no need to waste more gasoline on a full van.
    He would take the driving wheel again, unless somebody else wanted it.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Just Hang on and don't lean against the turn." Digger says, "I will see you all at McKinley, we'll check there first." Digger says and drives out of the garage.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.