Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Sheltering Wings?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

PRE

Tracy looks at Andy with pity in her eyes, but she pushes those sentiments away as she forces a gentle smile on her face. "You are welcome," she says to the wounded man. "You are gonna be ok. We are gonna take you to the doctor my friend mentioned, and I'm sure she'll be able to get you fixed up in no time!"

And that will buy me some time to figure out what I'm going to do with you...

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon, as promised, doesn't take very long. He doesn't need to, because there is very little to be seen. Pulling open the driver's side door of the old Chevy, he pauses for a beat when he notices Tracy is down to her bra, now.

This girl has less clothes on every time I see her...

"Well, one thing is for certain. Whoever did that wasn't perpetrating a random act of violence, or a simple mugging. It was all too planned. That's the only obvious clue that was left: they didn't leave any."
    Neither the Deputy's expression or voice falters, there is just that slight pause, then he is sliding in. One leg on the concrete outside, he is still hanging half out of the car when he turns the engine over and gives it a little gas. All eight cylinders roar to life. It is fortunate for this setup that the vehicle is an automatic transmission; the shifter is on the steering column. Though Dillon had been looking for a five-speed-- or even something fancier-- to drop in eventually, he was glad for now that he wouldn't have the added embarrassment of reaching between Tracy's thighs to shift gears constantly.

Throwing the car into Drive, with his foot on the brake, Dillon scoots the rest of the way in. His arm goes back along the top of the couch seat to keep from mashing all of their shoulders together. This is going to be bad enough on Andy as it is. "How is he doing?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

PRE

Tracy raises an eyebrow at the new information Dillon shares with her. It hadn't occurred to her that maybe Andy was the target of such an attack for a specific reason. "Well, that's certainly not good," she says with the slightest show of concern in her voice.

She realizes she really doesn't know anything about the guy, and that perhaps he has enemies out there looking to kill him. But why? Who's this Andy anyways? A thousand questions run through her mind as she turns to look at him, knowing that she will not get the answers she is looking for until the man has recovered from his wounds.

We are gonna have to have a talk Andy...

Her gaze shifts back to her Priscus as he asks the question. "He's still in a lot of pain," she says in response. "Some of the wounds have healed, but he's gonna need a lot more...umm...care, before he is back to one hundred percent." Tracy can't help to be relieved at the sound of the engine coming to life. She wants to leave this place and put all this behind her; but she knows there's a lot more she is going to have to do before the whole situation is resolved.

Baby steps.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods as he shuts his door, reaching over to kill the radio when it came on playing Ted Nugent. And politely avoiding looking down at Tracy's cleavage while he does it. "Well hopefully," he begins as he swings the car out of the lot and toward the nearest freeway exit, "the Doc or her assistant will be able to help him out without needing to give him another transfusion." Or maybe they could get by with a mundane one, this time...

The thoughts of what could be going on with the fragile mortal and his enemies swirled around in Dillon's mind. Not urgently, but detached, like in an interesting novel. More than likely, this mystery is nothing to the Danse, but it's a weird one. It's quite possible Andy wasn't even the intended target, as far as his identity is concerned. Maybe he was just the hare that sprung the trap.

Unfortunately, the Gangrel Deputy doesn't really have time to figure out the curiosity himself. But luckily, he has a potential gofer sitting right under his arm.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

PRE

A small smirk forms on the corner of the redhead's lips as she hears the music, resisting the urge to let out a chuckle. She nods when Dillon starts talking about the doctor, and deep down inside she hopes that he is right. "That would be great," she says in response to his words.

While feeding Andy her own Vitae had helped the man, it had also created a predicament for Tracy, and she wanted to avoid further problems if possible. She knows that she is gonna have to face the decision of what to do with him, but she continues to push those thoughts out of her mind for the time being.

She turns to her Priscus, offering him a sweet smile. "Thank you," she says to him in a sincere tone. "Thank you for coming over. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't shown up." Without really thinking about it, Tracy tilts her head to her left and lets it rest upon Dillon's chest, letting out a sigh of relief.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"That's what I'm here for," Dillon says in an honest tone, which is genuine, even if he is rolling his eyes amusingly at her sudden contented sigh against his chest. Focusing on keeping their undead arses in the road, he heads straight for Florin, and Doctor Powell's clinic...

However we are to proceed, of course

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Martha Villiers

PRE

[[OOC: excellent! I am content to 'fast forward' to the group arriving at Dr Powell's ( Irina ) clinic if everyone is in agreement. Please drop me a PM on thoughts on the matter. ]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread