Ended
Watch

Dr Redfill and the Herald

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

"The clubs have success, certainly." she nods. Twin tails bob. There was something about this line of questioning that began to bother her. As if the Doctor was probing. Sounding depths. She offered a smile. "In fact, there are several additional ventures and plans underway at the moment!" she offers a playful smile at this, "far too early to make an announcement though. The ideas are in formulation. But...watch this space, as they say!" she giggles cheerfully. She falls quiet as she limps along through the lobby, nodding to cheerfully greet the doorstaff and other employees she recognizes before making her way out to the night air. A nod towards the corner of the street shows she means to collect a cab away from the club. "Just along here, sir..." she offers, gesturing to the corner with her cane and smiling to Michael.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

After attentively listening to the Herald's answer he explains his intentions:

"I am very glad to hear that. I am actually planning to study the local materials and come up with possible venues of research for our organization. I was inquiring to be able to determine which research possibilities might be pursuable if I could spark enough interest in you or other members. Not to offend your hidden combat prowess, but you appear more of a scholarly type, Miss Villiers. Am I right?" - he offers a benign smile, hoping that she understands that he is not going to use other more successful Ordo Dracul members to leech money off them. All he needs to know is which research projects might be potentially carried out if he can make a good enough case.

"In return, I hope that my talents might open some new possibilities for the organization. Unfortunately I do not have a knack for business that you posess." - his expression turns a little bitter as he remembers all to vividly through what kind of hell he had to go through to obtain funding necessary for his research initiatives in New York.

Having said everything he wanted, Michael is prepared to get into a cab. He isn't a big fan of mundane conversation and it would be hard to talk of important matters with a taxi driver there.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and gives some silent thought to the many options suddenly offered by all this. She spends some time in th cab ride a little nervous, fidgeting with her gymslip and twin tails and tries, not understanding Michael's resistance to small talk, to talk in the cab about the geo-political situation in Syria, Iran and the potential impact on world oil prices if the Straits of Hormuz are closed by Iranian or other local proxy intervention.

En route, Martha also sends a text to Max ( Mykel ) to see if he wants to meet them at the Chapter House.

[Yep. I'll open a new Ordo thread]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*The affirmative return text comes quickly from Max. It seems he'd been spending more nights at the Chapter House of late...*

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread