Gangrel Clan Meeting

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie rolls her eyes at the Spanish Inquisition.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Sean
    Sean

PRE

After the Inquisitor gets done spouting off about God or something Sean chimes in again.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. These nights I run with the Circle, when I decide to run with anybody. Whatever, no big deal." He shrugs.

"Good to know that someone else seems to care as little about this entire thing as I do," Peter muses in response to Sean's nonchalant attitude, without any outward sign to betray his thoughts.

"Too many of these self-absorbed asses actually seem to think they're important," he thinks, shaking his head slightly -- almost in dismay. Not that anyone would likely notice.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin was visibly impressed by Aesop's skill at Protean. He had thought he was the most experienced practitioner of that Discipline in the Domain, and while he suspected he probably still knew some tricks Aesop didn't, it was clear that Aesop was at very least his equal, and probably his superior, in terms of skill with Protean. The fact that he was also of the Crone somewhat disturbed Konstantin. While Konstantin had never found himself in serious conflict with the Circle, in part this was because he had taken pains to avoid such conflict. What he'd seen of the Circle of the Crone, especially in Russia, had taught him a healthy respect for their strange sorceries.

Roxie's description of herself as a nomad also caught his attention. From his own decades of nomadic existence, he knew well how dangerous that road could be, and this caused him to suspect that Roxie was probably much more skilled - and dangerous - than she was willing to admit. He could understand her desire to keep some secrets to herself - as a nomad, surprise could spell the difference between continued existence and Final Death, and Konstantin also had abilities he'd not revealed to any in the Domain - but it meant she was one to watch.

He remained silent, holding questions for later, and looked at Lori, Black and Headstrong, nodding for them to take their turns.

F
    FreshCK

Black is slightly surprised to see Fenix in attendance as he hadn't pegged the Inquisitor as a fellow Savage. So we're doing show and tell, eh? Taking Konstantin's cue, Black speaks up. "Benton Black, Sanctified. I know a touch of Sorcery and I'm good with a bike and good with my hands." He cracks his knuckles for emphasis and the calloused knuckles of his beefy fists leaves no room for misinterpretation of what he means; they look like they're made for knocking down walls. "I've got a handful of other skills, though I've been told getting rid of a body isn't one of them," he adds casting a glance at Roxy.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie resists the urge to snort at Black's claim that he is good with his hands. Good at holding his ankles while a pack of Mortals sodomize him in an alley maybe. Then he mouthed off at her. Were all the local Savages whiny babies? She takes a drag and blows smoke at him.

"One would expect a Lancea to have some skill at hiding skeletons in a closet somewhere by now. The boys say hi, by the way."
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

So, Benton and Roxy knew each other but the little Janie didn't like the Lancea et Sanctum much, how sweet. Didn't bother Headstrong either way. Ben, Lex, Sean, Pete and Rosie had spoken, left Lori, Konstantin and herself. Worked for her.

"Headstrong. I'm with the Order, Sworn of the Axe." she says in a gruff though recognizably female voice.

How to proceed? The rest hadn't bothered to list their accomplishments and most of her own accomplishments were classified to boot. She'd stick with brief and simple, no need to look full of herself.

"I focus on the martial and transcendental."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Thinking perhaps taking his own turn will encourage Lori to talk about herself, Konstantan says "I am Konstantin. Alive, I was a soldier in the army of Pietr the Great. As vampyr, I have been mostly warrior or nomad. I have traveled much in the world, many places, learned many strange things. I have worked for covenants over my years, but only recently joined one. I am of the Invictus, and Deputy Reeve. I fight good with many weapons, and with my bare hands, and the claws. I know much about changes of form, but there is much more to learn." He nods in acknowledgement to Aesop while saying that last bit.

"I am very good tracker," he adds, "and I have learned to use the Blood to make myself strong as well as sturdy."

Lori is still silent when the others finish their introductions but when many of the Kindred eyes fall upon her she realizes she was the last one to speak up. "I'm Lori Meyers, I'm of the Crone, and I'm tough as nails." Her gaze turns to Konstantin and she gives a little shrug as if to say, that works right?

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Very good," Konstantin says. He thinks for a moment, and decides any questions he has right now can be asked later, of the individual savages.

"There was good question, where our pack might be led. Sorcery or a secret weapon was used against the Kindred of this Domain. Most here before the Lost Nights were destroyed, the others almost. The Prince has told leaders of the Clans and covenants to find who did this and deal with them. I do not Clan Gangrel can do in finding who did this, but the High Witch of the Crones thought one of us who is also one of hers might help." Konstantin gestures to Lori.

"I know when we find them, we will destroy these enemies. I have pledged we will be at front of the battle against the enemies. Until then, we will work together, to share our strengths and become even stronger, so we may use that strength to crush the enemies completely. This is why it is important to know each other, how strong we are, in what ways. We will be like a pack, working together as we hunt and kill. Each in the pack has a part, and together the pack is stronger than as lone wolves."

"But a pack must have leader, and the pack must obey leader. Like wolf pack, our leader will be strongest of the pack. Like wolf pack, other wolves can challenge the leader, who withstands the challenge or is no longer leader. Like wolves, any challenge will not be about tricks or words or magic, but about being strong and tough and able to fight with fang and claw... but since some of our pack does not have claws, weapons are allowed also. But only those weapons that are for up close. There are uses for bows and guns, and we will use them against the enemy, but they are not the way of the wolf, and they will not be how we chose our leader. Not while I am leader of the pack."

Konstantin takes a moment to look into the eye of each of his clanmates, from the weakest of blood through the strongest, then asks "Does any challenge me as leader of the pack, of our clan?"

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread