41 - 44
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Recruiting for War

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"Wait Stop Hold up."

Digger turns around and looks to the group. "I gotta put something out there and you guys gotta catch what I am saying, cause I am being one hundred percent serious." The biker climbs over the picnic table and sits down.

"Right now, this all seems kinda, pipe dreams and rose colored words, gonna go get the bad guys and all that. But I am serious about what I said, and I am serious about what I saw. Blood, War, Death, its all coming. And once your in, your in there is no going back. This war ain't for everyone, No one is gonna think less of ya if you don't want to do it. So this is the way I am gonna play it." Digger stands and looks to everyone.

"I am gonna go to Prophecy, Any of you who show up, awesome. If you don't show, no harm no foul."

Digger makes his way over to his bike and starts it. The wampwampwampwamp of the Dyna's pipes echo through the park as he drives off. Looks like Jesse will have to catch a ride from one of the others.

"The fuck did he mean by 'this aint for everyone?'" Jesse asked aloud, glancing at the other wolves. "That's the point, it doesn't matter if we want it or not, it's gonna come anyways. Fuck 'go get the bad-guys'. I'm not gonna sit on my ass until the Pure waltz through here and destroy our territory. Hell," she laughed, some of the intensity slipping out of her voice, "I literally can't, cause if the Pure don't finish me off, then Red Wolf will. So, I don't know about you boys, but I'm not walkin' away. Anyone wanna split cab fare?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"I don't know. I guess he thinks we aren't serious. " Half shrugged. "Still death isn't a new thing and if we can't handle blood well.." he shakes his head.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

John frowned as he watched Digger change his mind about taking Jesse before giving the speech and riding away. However, it wasn't his role to question his Alpha in public. He'd at least wait for a private moment.

"We can all fit into my truck," the Beta stated with an honest smile, gesturing to the vehicle parked nearby. It wasn't brand new and had some rust spots but it was practicle and still worked. "Alrighty then," he said, clapping his hands together and out of the park.

I'll assume anyone who wants a lift can join John

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.