BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John quirks an eyebrow surprised by the question,

"Wait, wait hold on what? We’re moving?"

He prepares himself for a fight, the Sheriff had not sent him a message that they should move, nor had a deputy come to relieve him yet, so the only other explanation meant that the safe house has been compromised.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I have a vehicle," Jennifer replies. "- and I can drive us wherever we need to go.

She glanced to John; then back to the Herald.

"I take it that if they need us; that the threat has been neutralized. I'd be glad to facilitate getting you there, Madame Herald. Mr. McLean; will you walk beside Madame Herald, please? Signal an alarm if you see anything threatening.

I'll lead the way to me car; if it pleases you; madame Herald."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding eagerly, "It does please me, thank you! It sounds an excellent plan!" she chirps, she helps heft aside the barricade and looks to the Torpored Kindred, "We should bring him. We can't leave him to be accidentally discovered...the SITREP is that they have some of the enemy cornered and require us to be present to help at the finish of the skirmish. I will seek more details en route. We must check your vehicle for bombs before setting off, miss...it has been unattended and we should take no more chances than needed...but let us hurry...if someone will help me with him..." she nods to the staked Kindred and begins to limp over to help try to lift him "Will someone check outside for snipers or passersby, please...it would be a shame to be found holding a torpid corpse at this crucial moment." she smiles and begins to take the Kindred's hands before helping lift him to the car and then help check the wheel arches and chassis for bombs.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John snaps out of his confusion as everyone get's moving,

"Herald Villiers, I must inform you how strange this situation seems. I find it incredibly odd that I was not informed of this move by the Sheriff, considering he put me in charge of your safety. How can we be sure that this is not some sort of trap?"

He says with urgency, trying to catch up with everything that has been going on.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"The possibility of a trap or ambush remains, sir. Yet the Sheriff verified his identity with me by offering a hint to a situation he and I were aware of, but few other were." she pauses as she recalls the warning Nao's vision offered. "Hmm...I do worry though...it strikes me as odd that we should be left here for safety, only to be rushed to the frontline. If you wish to check, sir: I have no objection...there should be no rebuke for verifying and checking security, sir...you would be negligent, in fact, if you didn't check." she nods, and begins to kneel and sit as best she can to use Auspex to help her study the wheelarches of their car for any signs of bombs or wires or the scent of explosive material.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listens to the advice the Herald gives; noting that someone should check for passersby and someone should help with the torpored kindred. As there are only she and Mr. McLean are the only others present; she states:

"I'll walk around quickly to see if any one's around; Mr. McLean; do you want to get the package?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods at Martha's response his tone is calm and controlled but urgent .

"If you honestly believe that the Sheriff is who he says he is I believe you, but just to be sure I will double check."

John quickly takes out his phone and sends a Text to the Sheriff.

After send the text John turns to Jennifer,

"Sure I'll help with that."

He then turns back to address both of them,

"Now I hate to state the obvious, but I just want to make it clear, just because some one who we believe to be the Sheriff is telling us they have our enemies corned, means nothing. We are still on high alert until we have regrouped and certain we are safe. I want everyone to keep a low profile and don't trust anyone's word until we can prove who they are. When we reach our destination Herald Villiers, if you are capable I want you to use your family's abilities to make sure Everyone is who they say they are, and inform I or Miss. Hazelton if something is not right. Miss. Hazelton you and I must keep the Herald safe at all costs. You and I will put ourselves between her and anyone who might be an enemy."

He pauses making sure if there are any other concerns or questions before saying,

"So that's the plan, let's move out. After you Miss. Hazelton."

Once John says this, he then hoists the staked kindred's body over his shoulder as if they were two drinking buddies and he had one to many.

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer listened to Mr. McLean before nodding. As the Herald had stated that the Sheriff had shared something that had been something few knew; she was confident that they were in fact moving on the Sheriff's orders. When the Herald was satisfied with the security of the car, she unlocked the back seat for the Madame Herald.

"After you, Madam." She gestured respectfully. After glancing about to ensure no one was about; she popped the trunk and helped settle a blue tarp around the body. Closing the trunk; she waited for the Herald and Mr. McLean to situate themselves in the car. When they have; she puts the car in gear and starts towards the address that had been disclosed. She carefully obeys all traffic laws in route and checks her rearviews for any odd activity.

Heading to other thread

S
    Steven

Nice Work Everyone

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.