Ended
Watch

Looking and hearing

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    s
    shadenight123

Don't worry pal. Oh yes, one last thing. Francesco says returning the handshake, and getting closer to whisper to Zé ears.
    If you find others who are new in town, send them my way first. Trust me on this, too many have been placed in a closet for not knowing the basic manners. Then Francesco smiles.

m
    mabafu

José smiles when the bald man speaks about good manners, due to the irony of the occasion.

"For sure Francesco... and I would like to know more about those 'many others' in another opportunity... maybe in that tour, huh?"

José gets confuse about that many advices involving dangerous and merciless city officials.
    As he heads out to the exit the Brazilian reasons about his own experience so far regarding the Domain's hospitality.

Damn...
    Auric Emanations, how would be good if I knew how to read'em right now...
    If Francesco is really being honest... who knows? Maybe I'm being fooled into some kind of social trap... just to join those many others in the closet...

Or... maybe that was simply he trying to promote himself...
    If so, I think he should listen to his own advices, as to manage to take the Bailiff's job could displeasse some influent people...

José leaves the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.