DISPLAYED
Page 30 of 31 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods, waves good bye to Miach, and heads out to go home.

Idun

PRE

"Looks like the meeting is over. I wonder if I shouldn't stick around to speak with the Thyrsus representative to learn if there's to be any meeting for our Path..." Idun wonders to October( Tiffany ) while trying to figure out which of the council members would be of her Path.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was an interesting night, she thinks, as she watches the Portal open and the others starting to leave. "It does, and it was quite the evening." she says with a smile, "It couldn't hurt," she says as she looks around, "Do you want me to wait with you? I don't mind." she had taken the whole evening off, and wasn't sure what to do with the rest of the evening.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

"Well, maybe not, after all, if there's a meeting, they would have ways of finding me to inform me right? After all, it's not like I know who to speak with..." Idun admits with a slight frown as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"As much as I would like to catch up over some caffeine I am afraid I have so buisness to deal with, along with aenigma." Noctina said with a smile, unable to accompany the mystagogues.

"Maybe we can schedual this for tomorrow? Anyway just let me know, you got my number." Noctina said with a smile before leaving, anxious about the mastigo meeting that was coming up after this.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

d
    dragonfett

Rellim stands and walks over to Technique. "Well tonight was certainly an interesting evening. Hey look, I just want to apologize to you and Ariadne about abruptly running off like that. My hope was to catch Rosetta prior to the start of the meeting to ask her if she wanted create a cabal of if she already was in one, if I could join. Unfortunately, I had only barely asked her about that when the meeting was called to start. I honestly had thought I had excused myself, but now that I am recalling the events, I realized that I didn't and feel embarrassed for not having done so. Hey, how late do the buses run around here, do you know?"

Rosh

PRE

The tall Acanthus sharply remembered Councilor Rosh's offer about cloaking, and braced himself to go to the man.

Councilor, may I have a word, please ? I'm greatly interested in both offers you made earlier, about the cloaking, and learning about Prime to help with the ley lines...
    "Yes sir. Here, lets trade numbers. I'm gonna text out the details of the Ley Mission, and we can set up a meeting at my office in the Hostel about further Prime studies." Rosh replies with a strained smile. Miach seemed like a great guy. But Rosh can feel the cool air of home from where he stands in the mud. He begins to re-button his sweat soaked shirt as we awaits the Acanthus' reply.

Bigpaw

PRE

Gallows nodded to himself. All of his questions have been addressed--for now. He knew that he needed to speak to some people, though. Primarily Joshua Morris. Then, of course, there would be the Caucus to attend, and perhaps he could speak with this West and the Heirarch...

Gallows was going to be a busy man the next few weeks. After telling Rosetta that he would see her back at the Sanctum, he headed out the portol to go home.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shakes Denizen's MacMan hand as the mage introduces himself. "It's nice to meet you Denizen. I am not sure where we will be meeting. I'm thinking we just grab a room real quick and then disappear before anyone notices."

She starts to walk towards the Portal motioning for Denizen to follow. "So what brought you to Sacramento?" Ariadne flicks off another bug, stupid things.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem sighs as the portal is finally reopened, waits calmly for the Sentinels, both old and new, to do the recon. He gives Ahriman, Rosetta, and Gallows a farewell, and exits as soon as reasonably possible. On the way out he gives Vaeltia a little thumbs up.

On the other side, the colder air blasts him like a shot of ice water, with all the accrued sweat, but the Moros just smiles. At least the chemical smell kept the bugs away for the duration. He'd just have to clean his shoes before work tomorrow.

Page 30 of 31 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
Closed Thread