Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Changes by the moonlit night

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"We'll explain it all to ya when we get to the Den chicka." Mateo says, his latin accent heavy as he runs to the Den. "Your in for a shit-storm of an eye-opener." He takes a few breaths before continuing. "Now listen, this is gonna sound crazy, but I need you to focus on healing your wounds, it'll happen, we'll explain later."

He pulls her curled up, near-naked form close as he begins running a little faster, hoping the jacket is helping against the chill of the night, not that it mattered much, but the male gentleman side of him was kicking in.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

I need an extended dex+med-3 from Gwen. 8 suxx required.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

((Going to do this roll by roll, 'cause I'll use WP to give me a chance to reset dice pools...))

Seeing noone else around, Gwen rushes over to the fallen boy, and leans over him to se exactly what she can do to help. First step, stem the bloodflow. She does what little she can with what she has at hand, raising the wounded areas to reduce bloodflow, applying pressure and so on. Time is short.

Stable...

I'm losing him, she thinks. I can't fail, I won't fail. She redoubles her efforts. Live, damn it. It's not that his life was more important than any other; No, Death Wolf wouldn't see it that way. It's about the fact that this loss of life is her responsibility. A nusuzul doesn't know what it's doing, and it's up to others to fix it.

Dammit Jim! I'm a werewolf, not a surgeon!

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Narration:

Unfortunately, the human body can only survive so much damage. As Gwen works, the boy's breathing becomes more and more shallow, finally ceasing slightly over five minutes into Gwen's task. She's lost him.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

It takes Gwen a full 5 seconds to realize the boy isn't breathing anymore, and another 10 until she stops trying to ressucitate him. Damn. She growls, and gives the pavement a good hard punch, letting just a trickle of her Rage through.

She stays there, quiet for a few seconds, mourning the life lost. She moves the body out of the way, where it's sure to be noticed, but won't be pulped by passing cars. After which she stands, forlorn, and starts to walk back towards the Den. On the way, she takes a few moments to wash the worst of the blood off of herself with whatever water is handy, and to call in the 'animal attack' to 911. Do I tell the new gal? Don't I?

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6