Ended
Watch

ChickFight!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Emma French

PRE

"Well, if you ever need back up, let me know." Emma raises her eyebrows briefly. "Not that you need my help, but if you want it, I'm offering. Any way congrats and I'll see ya around." Emma turns to leave.

E
    Ebon Reaper

As much as Ricardo wanted to jump into the 'ring' and beat the unliving blood out of someone, he restrained himself. He was a Lord, not a Savage. Maybe another time. He turns to Lance and nods to him and Ariana. Since the Harpy was here, the two of them would probably be leaving together. If so, the Mexican Lord could leave on his own. If not, he would be happy to join them.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the event was over, Asa made the appropriate farewells and left also.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max smiles slightly, in some ways glad he lost the twenty dollars on the fight. He makes his way over to offer Tracy his congratulations before leaving.

He nods his head to the female Gangrel, the same slight smile on his lips as he speaks.* Congratulations, Ms Burns. Though, I think we'll have to have a conversation about impulse control.

After you get cleaned up, that is...
    *He says with a soft laugh.*

PRE

Tracy smiles at Max. "Thank you Mr. Heinz!" She quirks an eyebrow at his comment about impulse control, not sure what to make of it. "Well, you know how to find me," she says and then adds a playful wink as she finishes saying those words.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana looked into the pool. She wondered if Jillian had thrown the fight; but then again, knowing the feisty blue haired Gangrel, probably not. The Lordess had seen Asa leave as well as a few others. She smiled to Ricardo as she walked out of the pool area and found Lance Rayner . "Interesting night, was it not Deputy Rayner?"

"Congratulations Miss Burns." She smiled to Tracy as she passed. "Perhaps Miss Malloy will not hate you, but who knows if she may ask for a rematch." Ariana winked and headed to the door.

S
    Steven

In was indeed an interesting night, a night that quickly comes to an end.

Great Scene everyone, Congrats Jag

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread