Consillium VI - Panama

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 20 of 31 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

It's been 48 hours since any of Consilium officers posted, so I'm exercising the option to continue free of social penalty, in light of the stated wind down time for this thread.

With the current business concluded, West rose and stepped forward again.

"I am formally announcing that I intend on taking the Theurge Vaeltia, of the Ungala Draconis, as my Apprentice, to instruct her in the Arcane and the Adamant Way."

He turned, looking at Vaeltia, for her to announce her acceptance.
    Nimbus

What?!
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

R
    Rosetta

Oh shit, Rosetta thought. Suddenly all the pieces fell into place. The girl from Written in Water. The girl who just stood up and told off this... West, and the Hierarch. She was to be apprenticed to this mage, who, from the looks of the people around her, most people weren't quite sure how to deal with. The kind of mage who had the power to challenge the Hierarch in his own consillium, and walk away unscathed. Maybe this whole making friends thing was going to be harder than she thought.

She turned to Gallows. "So, you're siding with the man who stood up and cited tradition? Or the councilor who agreed with you? I'm a little confused."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae looked at the Magister in shock, her hands had been shaking and that little voice in the back of her head had been spreading doubts again. Her confusion showed plainly on her face.

She raised her voice. “But...I thought that...You and....Oh, for the love of pineapples, I accept this apprenticeship, should Magister West accept me.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

L
    LoneRanger

As I continue taking notes, I stand up with murmuring excuse me to my collegues
    (@Aenigma, @Toren, @ Demise, @Noctina)

I add with a bit of hurry a note when West formally accepts an apprentice.

then I sit down near the Jack O. Falley.
    I tell him with the softest of the voices.( Jack O. Falley )
    "Adamant point, my sir.
    I do not speak loudly because the watchdogs of freedom of speaking the will of the Hiearach may hear me... Who is this excellent mage who cited the Founding Fathers?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman looks the new girl over. So she was a Obrimos? That made sense. He glanced at Pulp, quietly asking him if he wanted to annouce them or if ahriman had the task.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

The best and worst thing about being an Acanthus was that Lachesis knew when you were being a smug fuck about some bone she'd thrown your way.

And so the next curveball caught him off guard, and he turned in surprise. He wasn't sure of what to say, except for that small voice that sounded like his Daimon laughing.

The surprise came again as she spoke, and he nodded, unsure of what had happened and turned back to the Consilium officers to see if anyone had anything to say.

Pineapples?
    Nimbus

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

From the moment Pulp Noir walks away Mike is all on his own, he starts humming, looking at everybody. He doesn't being on his own in the crowd, today is about seeing how others are. If only Steven could be here, his ghost friend, Stevie always cheers me up, when he speaks to me with words inaudible to others. Too bad that isn't possible.

When Ariadne is chosen as Councilor Mike sees no reason to object, he does not yet realize what West would tell later. It makes his eyebrows rise a bit... the Magister is right! More people interfere and the Moros slightly loses interest. I haven't been here for long, yet it is easy to see that there is always something going on between the two power players. Animus and West.

His distraction becomes worse when people around him mumble to each other. Better said, when others tell whole stories to each other while there should be a central point of attention. Mike looks up when his Councilor speaks, Joshua is just about right, in his opinion. Not everybody seems to see it that way. Maybe mumbling is reasonable and not rude? Well, he has nobody to 'mumble' against.

Again many people interfere, so Mike again relaxes, he doesn't know them. He feels home with his Cabal but he hardly sees the Consilium, as a whole, as his home. Then Pulp Noir speaks again.

Can we continue?

Ahriman speaks, yes we can continue.

With all this tension past behind him, Mike realizes one more thing. That which is worth most in this new Consilium is his Cabal, but just in there he has really fallen behind in obtaining important positions...

Well shit, Ahriman speaks constantly, Pulp is a Herald and Lux 'leads' the Silver Ladder. I am... the Cabal's silent witness?
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Things had calmed down and we were all back to business, Ahriman finishes what he had been saying before and a rather interesting Apprenticeship is announced. When that finishes, Ahriman glances at me. Yeah it was time to announce the Cabal.

Still standing, I spoke up."I would like to announce the formation of the Torchbearers of Prometheus with the membership of Lux of the Silver Ladder, Ahriman of the Adamantine Arrow, Mike Tamwood of the Adamantine Arrow, Augustin of the Mysterium and myself, Pulp Noir of the Free Council." I paused for a moment. "We acknowledge all of the Great Rites."

I left a few moments for reaction to the news before continuing. "I would like to invite any other members of the Consilium to stand and announce the formation of their Cabals or desires for or to accept apprenticeship."

PRE

"I'm siding with the Silver Law, Rosetta," said Gallows quietly, after Pulp's announcement. "It seems that this West was attempting to uphold it, as did the Councilor. It's a little soon after our arrival here to take definite sides for or against anyone. We want cooperation, here, not to draw battle lines. I plan to try and get an audience with both of them, and the Heirarch as well. Remember our cabal goals. Speaking of which...I have an announcement to make." Gallows rose, and made his way up to the front. On his way, he nodded to Vaeltia. "Congratulations, miss."

Gallows cleared his throat as he turned to address the Consilium. "Greetings, everyone. I am Gallows, a Moros of the Silver Ladder, and former Lictor. I would like to announce the formation of the Catalyst, with the membership of myself and Rosetta, Mastigos of the Guardians of the Veil." He paused, then dropped a little bombshell on Rosetta. She would probably be annoyed, but would understand. "Also, Rosetta wanted me to announce that, because she is very skilled in High Speech, she would be happy to offer lessons to any who are interested. Anyone who wants lessons can come and meet us at the Country Club Lanes bowling alley next weekend. Anyone interested in applying to the Catalyst is also invited. We do not discriminate based on Order or Path--we are dedicated to fostering inter-Order cooperation. Thank you."

Gallows stepped back down and made his way back to Rosetta, smiling cheerily at her.

Page 20 of 31 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last
Closed Thread