Ended
Watch

One Night at the Ice Rink

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I
    Irina

With the utmost care, and attempting to avoid any sneaky slippery spots of ice, Josephine regained her balance enough to rise to her feet again. "Well, I... don't usually bet... but..." the good Doctor purposely trailed off, as though seriously contemplating taking bets on Jennifer's clumsiness.

The older Haunt appeared to be getting the hang of this ice skating business however, and she experimentally circled around the others a couple of times without hitting the ice again.

"I... believe you were going to tell us a little about yourself," the good Doctor stated politely, as Mr. Black spoke.

3 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 17:30:04 Doctor Josephine Powell rolls 5 to To fall, or not to fall... (10 Again) 9, 10, 3, 3, 8, 3 3 successes

l
    ljohnson

"Hello Jennifer, it's ok!" Maggie offered with a smile as she tried and moved up.

"See, I'm already up and ready to move on!"

Maggie makes a small and polite nod to both Josephine and Mr. Black, her eyes moving, intent on the surface.

Ice Skating, buying new dice :D
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 18:42:51 Maggie Xiao rolls 7 to Ice skating dex + athletics (10 Again) 6, 7, 2, 1, 3, 2, 1 failure

Maggie confidently began moving her ice skates, only to fall again, this time, loudly and with apparatus.

“Ouch!#%/$%” she says while holding her left arm with her right hand.

“Hum, I guess that will make two of us struggling to leave this cold and icy trap” Maggie says to Jennifer with a face none too happy with the daring prospect of falling again.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Upon getting back up he then noticed very attractive woman had joined them, clearly she must of been one of the local Daeva.

"Oh forgive me miss. Xiao, I had not noticed you before, I was busy falling. My name is Mr. Charles Black, it is lovely to make your acquaintance."

He smiles and nod of his head, He then turns back to Miss. Powell to address her.

"Ah yes I believe I was, Well as you can probably tell I am an Englishman, but I have been spending most of my time in the Eastern states up until recently. I have come out west in search of new buiness opportunities. Unfortunately, I have only just arrived to the city so I am afraid I'm still a little lost. for example I am not used to this weather, back east the city I was liveing in had just gotten it self it's first foot of snow."

Charles says lightly as he held on to the railing this time he did not fall, and was now feeling a little more confident in his ability.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-11 19:25:14 Charles Black rolls 3 to Dex+ athletics (10 Again) 1, 2, 10, 10, 8 3 successes
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread