Ended
Watch
61 - 67
DISPLAYED
The first night of the rest of your, unl

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    l
    ljohnson

Maggie was waiting for the Herald’s answer; she suspected the Herald had something to say when she sent Tracy away…
    Maggie smiles friendly as the Herald begins.
    When the quiet Herald changes her tone and touches the subject of her rebuke to the Bailiff though, her Po starts to press its nails against Maggie’s throat, its mouth against her ears, its foul breath against her nose.

Use me, make them feel as you feel. The voice was suave, not the howling frenzy she was all to used to, or the unsatable thirst of the wassail. Maggie’s Hun knew she had to fight it… Maggie’s Po knew she had to show the two of them just how kind she had been for just showing the Bailiff a soft and polite rebuke…

Maggie was about to speak, her eyes penetrating those of the Herald, quiet but daring. She started to make her blood run through her body to make their emotions run rampant…
    But then the Herald raised her hand and offered generosity.
    Her Hun had won this time.

Maggie lowers her eyes and face in contrition and listens to the Herald’s gentle admonition. Her body motionless, quiet, she remains like that until the Herald finishes her words.
    Then she calmly raises her head.

She speaks, none of the dare and bravado, just someone with a quashed pride and a quiet resignation, any hint of the battle that raged inside her only presumed by the time she took.

“I’m thankful for your mercy good Herald…” She finally offers nodding to the Herald with all the politeness she could manage.

Then she turns quietly to the Bailiff. “…and I’m sorry for my lack of restrain Bailiff Sage, you have been to kind to me today and didn’t deserve my spite and the foul words I exchanged.”

She proceeds, turning again to Martha.
    “If the good Herald, or the Bailiff would be so kind as to provide me with a way to contact the Xerife, I would uphold my end of the … agreement.” the last word bittersweet, her lack of excuses a clear sign she knew how this could have ended for her...

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listens as Martha speaks to Maggie, and remains quiet until she has finished, and Maggie has said her peace. She had no desire to hold a grudge against Maggie, everyone had moments of learning the Laws of new Domains, but it did not mean she was going to trust her or lower her guard.

Offering Maggie a friendly smile, her tone matching as well, "Thank you Miss Xiao. I do hope you will join me in the near future to take in some of the local attractions." she wanted Maggie to feel that this was behind them. Though it was not forgotten, Daniella was putting the Domain before her anger and pride.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles gently and nods to respectfully acknowledge Maggie's apology. With the apologies made and accepted she smiled and happily clapped her hands to signfy that, as far as she was concerned, the matter was over.

Another happy nod to Maggie at the request for contact details. A few moments later and Martha has carefully written the cell 'phone number of the Sheriff on a page from a fresh notebook gathered from her blazer pocket. There is no name associated with it. She gently hands the paper to Maggie.

She hesitated a moment. Wondering if she should remind Maggie about communications security procedures, but smiled instead. Feeling that to overload the suddenly sullen lady seemed going too far. "There you are, Miss Xiao! I wish you well, miss! I hope we shall see you at The Ember again soon...Oh! Of course...don't forget our Court! It shall be held next month. A Court always leaves us with at least one story to mark it's passage!" a bashful smile is offered as Martha recalls an incident at the most recent Court. She spends a moment adjusting her twin tails before smiling again. Still smiling cheerfully, Martha leaned on her cane and fell into a happy silence. Though still watchful of Maggie.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

l
    ljohnson

Maggie quietly accepts the card from Martha’s hands.
    She withdraws her last generation Galaxy smart phone and inserts the number with the deftness only the youth and thin of blood could manage.

“Very well.” She proceeds. “I shall contact the good Sheriff Mister Heinz.” Recovering a bit of her normal self.

"with your excuse Madame herald, good Bailiff, I believe Miss Burns is waiting for me outside.”

She says while politely excusing herself from both.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is clearly impressed by Maggie's 'phone and a quirky smiles hints at that. She nods respectfully to acknowledge Maggie's closing words offers her a cheery smile and small wave of good luck.

After sharing a bashful smile with Daniella, Martha offers to walk back with Daniella to the Ember's bar.

End scene...?

OOC: The editorial error of the old info of the Flip-Chart briefing was spotted far too late! Hopefully it will be safe to believe that the correct information was supplied to Maggie.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

l
    ljohnson

OOC

PRE

OOC

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.