Ended
Watch
81 - 85
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Chain...mail?

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    L

"Not really, but if I'm wrong I don't want to be caught by surprise." As she spoke she tapped one of those indelible Changelings the spirits had left on her soul, calling forth one of the powers that had been left. And the darkness shrouding the area suddenly ceased to bother her in the slightest as her roving gaze pierced the night.

Perception, and Night Sight (Rage p. 125)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-19 18:55:42 Chantay rolls 7 to Night Sight (10 Again) 6, 8, 2, 6, 4, 7, 6 1 success
    2011-12-19 18:47:06 Chantay rolls 7 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 6, 8, 10, 9, 1, 1, 1, 2 3 successes

K
    Kazakin

Someone's dumpster is overspilling, cascades of fastfood running down the metal. A small man shuffles past, moving quickly. Traffic occasionally passes down the street, hot, white flares of lights blotting out the darkness for brief moments.

Neither Dale's lupine senses, nor Chantay's incredibly heightened sense of sight picks out anything out of the ordinary.

L

"I wonder if that pain has anything to do with its ban." Which, thanks to the wolves who had journeyed to LA, they now knew. Satisfied that there wasn't anything coming she turned to make her way back to the center of the warehouse. "Okay, good work tonight, all of you. It doesn't look like there's anything left to do here tonight. So rest up for a bit, you've all earned it, and get ready to make a good impression." She nodded towards Dale and Nate. "I'll set up a meeting with our totem, Mother Duck, so we can get you two officially inducted into the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood."

Dale Hunt

PRE

The black wolf returned to the middle of the room, slowly shifting back to Hishu. Dale nodded at the Elodoth, a smile on his face.

"Thank you. I'll make sure to bring my nice clothes." He said jokingly, after all he really didn't own much besides the clothes he was wearing. "I look forward to the meeting, and becoming a full member of this pack." He nodded at each of the Uratha present.

L

"I'll see you then." With that the plans for the future are set. The warehouse that sheltered their locus had been successfully defended and a few more scraps of information about the Idigam obtained. All in all a good night by the standards of any werewolf, certainly one to be proud of. Which, hopefully, was something in the thoughts of all the wolves as they made their way from the warehouse.

End Scene

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9