Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(1112) Tech, Question, and Ahriman

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    L
    LoneRanger

I look at Ahrimna, asking if he feels better after the breakfast.

"I just prefer to ask myself questions, and prefer to thread any path in very very very slowly and steady state.- I also took care of artifacts back in Milan. Now I have to readjust to the every day life, in US. But that's everyday life of too many people in here so why worry."

Technique

Technique watched as people began to filter out from the room the Herald had taken them back into. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Question." He waves the other mans card, before sliding it into his jacket pocket. "Ill stay in touch with you." He gives a smile and a shrug to Ahriman, before getting up and exiting the booth.

Technique exits.

L
    LoneRanger

I salute the Councilor exiting, standing up, with a very military salute. "I am looking forward it. " taking a seat again, I smile to impress a sense of calmness to the other host. "So what you excel in doing? I take you are a Adamantine Arrow. And well your speech pattern is very distinctive." Pause.
    "Well, it does seems there is people here who has the decency of doing some preparatory job. How I can express it better? Making groundwork? Doing home work? collating experimental data together? a person gunned down you do not know gives you a box. Would you consider to be prudent to open the box?"

Ah for Christ sake, my fault! You are my host and so let's see if you are suited. Fancy another bit of breakfast? Perhaps you might wish to brag about the event of these evening. At the end of the day you came out of an Ag assault. Ag is Assault gun."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"We tend to do thingth decently." comes the reply. "Ath for my way of talking, itth a deformity ."

He then considers the box question.

"If someone had come to me bleeding and handed me a box... I would look at it yes. It must be important."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

L
    LoneRanger

I look at my host. "I see your point. It is time for us to part. Many things have to be done. And you, and Councillor Technique were very kind to a newcomer." I stand up offering him a cigarette. "Shall we have one before parting?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

He takes one and follows the other man out, not lighting it.

[end scene]
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread