Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Well, they're a lot more fun when you win... *Max answers back with a slightly sheepish grin.

He's more than a little surprised Tracy had spoken to Joseph, for a variety of reasons. Max nods, agreeing with the Gangrel's question.* I am indeed. Mr Hartman is the current head of our Order in Sacramento. *Max didn't want to use his fellow Dragon's official title and risk confusing the young looking woman with arcane language.*

That is a shame, that your conversation was left incomplete. Perhaps I could help fill in any gaps of information for you?
    *Max says in a curious tone. He was enjoying the conversation with Tracy, but he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to sell the Ordo to others...*

PRE

Tracy snickers at Max's comment and nods. "That's for sure! No one likes to be on the losing end of a fight."

The Gangrel bows her head slightly. "Mr. Hartman did mention he was in charge of the local chapter." She offers him a kind smile. "I'd love to hear more. If I remember correctly, he had mentioned that your Covenant seeks to overcome the obstacles of our nature." She pauses for a moment. "It did sound rather intriguing to be honest."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods at Tracy's statement.* That's correct. Of all the Covenants, ours is the only one that looks within for strength. It's not a path for the faint of heart, but the rewards far exceed the dangers... *Max keeps the tone conversational as he talked about the Dragons. He didn't want to lose the pleasantness with Tracy, instead trying to appeal to the woman's sense of adventure. She struck him as the kind that liked to face challenges head on.*

Speaking from personal experience, my time with the Order has been... interesting...
    *A playful smile hints there were more stories behind Max's grin that he was yet to share. He watches as people begin to shuffle and file around, the thin Mekhet sensing the night's Danse was beginning to slow.*

Perhaps we could discus it somewhere more private? I know a great place to watch the river, answer any questions you might have...
    *Max raises a curious eyebrow at Tracy; the offer was no pressure, but the invitation was certainly there.*

PRE

Tracy listens to Max's words with much interest. She is quite intrigued by what stories he may have to share, and tilts her head to one side as he mentions looking for strength from within.

Looks within for strength? I wonder what he means by that?

The young Gangrel looks around as she notices the movement around the club. Upon hearing the Mekhet's invite, she bows her head slightly. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Mr. Heinz. I'd love to join you for a more private discussion." She offers him a smile. "Thank you for the invitation."

I guess there's only one way to find out...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max returns the smile, offering the female Gangrel his arm for the walk out of Court.* My pleasure, Ms Burns. I can't think of a more pleasant way to spend the evening then with a perspective student... *Okay, that was a lie; but Max doubted Tracy was that adventurous.*

PRE

Tracy lets out a lighthearted chuckle as she takes his arm. "You are such a charmer Mr. Heinz." She bats her eyelashes at him and gives him a little wink. "I can't wait to hear more."

I can think of a few things that could definitely make the night more interesting...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread