Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(1111) Ezra, Aodh, Jennifer and Conner

Nov 18, 2011 : (1111) Eternal Court XIX
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Aodh laughs. "Ah, I'm used to the backwards places, you are given it and then you earn it immediately. And continue to earn it, to prove that giving it was the correct choice. Or that you are worthy of it... something like that." Looks around as if he is searching for more explanation, but shrugs it off. He then looks to Ezra in anticipation of him asking questions he might not have thought of and then going from there.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nodded minutely in reply to Mr. Bloom; signalling that she heard his reply and did not wish to push him further than his comfort level.

She glanced towards Mr. Seanáin.

"It's good to hear you understand Invictus led cities, Mr. Seanáin." The Nosferatu stated with a neutral expression.
    "Are you interested in any thing in particular?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

L
    Lorique

Ezra cleared his throat. "What are the rules on... feeding?" he didnt really know if that was the appropriete word, but it would have to do. "Are there any restrictions we should know about?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Let us go over the Laws of the Domain and they will educate you on your questions." Conner stated and began to recite the laws of the domain, verbatim.

Rather then Posting a text wall please read this: Laws of the Domain Conner will state the laws Verbatim, as he has 19 months in the domain and a very good memory.

"Do you have any questions?" Conner asked.

L
    Lorique

Ezra shook his head. "No esteemed Reeve. I thank you for your time. If you'll excuse me, I need to go make a phone call." Ezra was reeling from the information, and backed away from the Reeve. It was nothing new to him, but all of a sudden it was all too much. He headed past security and out the door.. disappearing into the night.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner shakes his head and turns to Jennifer.

"He is very lucky I not only know the laws, but represent them." Conner stated.

"20 months ago, you would have cut out his heart..."

"Indeed"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.