Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1111) Chase and Laird

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    R
    Red

Laird picks up on the shift from the nuances in harmonics and tone in his voice. A cool wave of mutual understanding washes over him as he meets Chase's gaze. He couldn't be sure which side of the con he was putting himself into but being weary of it was enough for now.

"I'm much more comfortable with first names. I assure you my clients and my sphere is rife with the successful and prominent. I'm still finding my niche in Sacramento but the engagements are refreshingly similar."

"We have a meeting then!", and breaching his rule he extends a handshake on the matter to Chase. "A good run in the night will be a pleasant change. I'll let you pick the park of course."

He accepted the handshake merrily, the gears turning loudly within his skull like bones crunching morbidly underfoot. "That we do, Laird. Discovery Park then, just north of the American, has a very wide track so we will have ground to cover while we go over lengthy details. I'm afraid I don't have a card on me, I'll have to consider getting some. But let's say tomorrow evening, if that suits you."

As their deal is made, Chase allows himself to glance over at the proceedings and notices the figure of the dark-haired well-dressed man in audience with the Prince. He sees the man pocket a box that the Prince had handed him and wonders curiously about him.

R
    Red

Laird was content with the progression of the night so far and after letting loose from their friendly shake an idea struck him.

"See you then... Chase", remembering they were on first name terms now. He steps away with a pleasant smile.

I deserve a lap dance and so he sets out for one.

"Farewell," he states evenly. Since their brief meeting was over, Chase stared after the man, feeling satisfied that this Court had been well worth attending. He parted ways and reemerged into the crowd of kindred.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.