THREADID
    David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods his greeting to her.
    Interesting, one of mine.
    "A pleasure speaking with you; I am indeed Hierophant Silver. Welcome to Sacramento. Where do you hail from?"
    Are you going to be a problem child, or are you going to be a boon?
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

R
    Ramaloke

She gives a little curtsey after he confirms who he is, and she smiles.

"From Italy, but I haven't been there for a three or four years. I've been looking for a place to settle for a while, and I think Sacramento is it. What about you? Where do you hail from?

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods in understanding. "Here, though I was away for a while." Dreaming the terrible dreams of betrayal.
    "You said you were of the Circle, How long have you been a member?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

R
    Ramaloke

She raises an eyebrow and then looks up, thinking. "Well, I was embraced in the 80's, though I'd been faithful to my master for more than thirty years before that. She is of the Circle, so it depends on your perspective," she shrugs, "was I a member of the circle as I was a member of my mistress's household since I was a young child, or did my initiation start only after my embrace? I'll leave it to you to decide.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David smiles at her utility with words. A fine Whore. "I will." He says, with a half smile. "Well then, so long as you adhere to the standards set forth by the Prince, I would invite you to the Circle's Winter Solstice. Do you have a way for me to reach you?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

R
    Ramaloke

She nods her head, acknowledging the invitation. "I would love to attend an event with your Circle, will you be leading us in the rites for the Winter Solstice?"

As she says this she digs in her purse producing a sealed envelope with thick paper and a dark black seal on it. The seal is a screaming medusa, and the envelope has the words For The Hierophant David Silver scrawled across it in precise, elegant script. She passes it to David. "These days the mortals walk about with their cellular phones grafted onto their ears, but for some things only the old way will do, dont you agree? This should have most of the information you need to contact me later, along with, if you are so inclined, a trail to follow on my history. I don't doubt that you will follow your own trails but in the spirit of..." she pauses, her tongue touching her front teeth as she thinks of the correct word, "candor, I suppose, I give you this regardless."

She smiles, and shrugs, "Of course, I already had this penned out, in case I did not meet you at tonight's gathering, but it pleases me even more to deliver it to you personally."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Indeed, I will be leading those rites. I will contact you later to discuss your role in them."

With the loss of the new girl, but the gain of this one, we will be at 4. A 3-4-5 would be repetitive, despite its power. Perhaps a quartet of fours? Seasons maybe? The four lovers of Zeus. hmmm, that has promise...

"The old and the new are both important. The new challenges the old, and the old holds back the new. They exist in balance, and the Crone pushes us, never letting us rest in one extreme, nor stay balanced in the middle.
    " He takes the letter. "Thank you."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

R
    Ramaloke

Anna raises an eyebrow at David's impromptu lecture but relaxes into the expected role of eager listener. Though his role as religious leader is expected, she wonders about their potential differences in ideology, the Circle does after all have a widely varied religious atmosphere.

"Of course, I eagerly await the event," she pauses, "it has been a pleasure speaking with you Hierophant, but I believe it is time that I introduced myself to the Prince or the Herald, perhaps you could introduce me to one of them? I must secure acceptance before I leave tonight, and feeding rights, of course."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David indicates to the Prince and his entourage. "The Prince of Sacramento, Asa Clarke, his Herald, Marta Villiers, and Deputy Alice Brown. When they have a moment, I would introduce yourself to her. Do not bother the Prince unless he invites you to him."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David continues. "Well, with that announcement, here are the rules." David begins reciting the laws of the domain. "Present yourself to the prince, be polite, be courteous, be honest. And if you will excuse me Anna, I must speak with the Vala." David indicates Chris Wooding, and then proceeds to speak with the man.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Closed Thread